Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
W00T! I'm so fawking excited!!

I just had a meeting with the transplant team at the hospital. The social worker that had given me so much trouble before said she didn't even recognize me, and she said she was very proud of me. She said she'd never seen me this happy. She even flipped out about the letter I brought from my teacher about my A average and me being "an outstanding student."

The surgeon basically said I'm listed, but they're gonna kinda hold off on scheduling anything until January so as not to disrupt my class right now. He said though, if a perfect match is available tomorrow he wouldn't turn it down. They're also gonna begin actively pursuing potential donors.

Happy dance for Mels. YAY!! Have a round on me! :beer

·
Living in Obscurity
1,928 Posts
CONGRADULATIONS!!!!!!!!

That is great news! Let us know if we can do anything to help when it comes time for the actual transplant!

Here are your Happy dances ---->:chili: :chili: :chili: :chili: :chili: :chili: :chili:

·
0 Posts
Good fer you,

Once the transplant is done are you finished with dialisys?

good job dude,

·
Registered
787 Posts
Congrats!!!!!
:beer :beer :beer :beer :beer :beer :beer :beer

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
stangmata50l said:
I have no idea what your transplanting but CONGRATS!!!!
I need a new kidney. Mine are broke.

Yes, when I get a new kidney I'll not have to do dialysis anymore. The first 6 months will be hell, adjusting to the strong ass meds that are gonna kick my ass, but as they lower the doses and my body becomes accustomed to its new kidney and all the meds...I'll be good as new. :thumbup

·
Screw the Jeep Thing
4,522 Posts
Congrats mels..

It's about damned time. They let you on that list.

Now if ya could only get your dad off his ASS and get Brutus ready to go for ya:)

:thumbup

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,451 Posts
PhuckinA Mels!! :rockon Congrats darlin'..thats sooo good to hear!!! Like Smooth said, let us know if you need anything, I'm not that far away, so if you need support I'll be there!!!:beer

·
Charlie don't surf..
'92 Ford Bronco XLT
15,252 Posts
Wow...way to go BB, I very happy for you..:thumbup

·
OOPS GIVE A DAMN IS BROKE
8,921 Posts
YYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

alright mel that is the best news i have heard from you in a long long time i am very very very happy for you :hug :chili: :hug

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bronco85 said:

Now if ya could only get your dad off his ASS and get Brutus ready to go for ya

Shhh, I was gonna keep it on the down low, but dad took TWO weeks off work and he's determined to get it running by Thanksgiving.

·
Super Moderator
26,313 Posts
Wonderful!
Again, all good thoughts for you!!!!!!
Al

·
Registered
7,164 Posts
Great News:thumbup :thumbup

·
FSB warrior
6,114 Posts
Beerman said:
Great News:thumbup :thumbup
Im so happy for ya Mels!!

·
Registered
115 Posts
:thumbup glad to hear it!!!

·
Sneaky Ba$tard
2,982 Posts
:thumbup Congrats:thumbup

it's about time they got thirs butts in gear!!!!! I guess you showed'em huh?? Take care--Fog

1 - 20 of 53 Posts