Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
OMG i like the guy down a little that said oh just inject water into the cylinder it will put out the spark and super cool the cylinder AHAHHAHAHAHA

·
Registered
980 Posts
I would be very surprised if it was not BS. That Navigator would have to be throwing codes.

·
Registered
983 Posts
i knew a guy that did that to his daughters camero when she was in high school to save gas. it was a v6, and he just unplugged two of the spark plug boots to save her some gas money.

·
Registered
11,108 Posts
OMG i like the guy down a little that said oh just inject water into the cylinder it will put out the spark and super cool the cylinder AHAHHAHAHAHA
Is your sarcasm detector broken?

I would be very surprised if it was not BS. That Navigator would have to be throwing codes.
Yep, that navigator would definitely throw codes.

i knew a guy that did that to his daughters camero when she was in high school to save gas. it was a v6, and he just unplugged two of the spark plug boots to save her some gas money.
:doh0715:

Some people just shouldn't be allowed to touch the hood release handle.

·
Satyr of the Midwest
17,734 Posts

·
Salt-Man
1,634 Posts
Dear Ford Motor Company.

I really love my 78 Bronco. but can not afford to drive it as my Daily Driver. So in keeping with the Grand Skeem of thing's I decided that I would get much better gas mileage if I converted it to a 6cyl Diesel. So in my Infinite Wisdom! I decided to fill it up with Diesel while I was at the Jiffy Mart today. and disconnect two of the plug wires. I must have gotten a bad batch of Fuel or something because now my truck will not run anymore? I do not know what could have went wrong? maybe it is a problem with you're design of the vehicle? So I am writing to you good people at Ford to ask you if you will replace my 78 Ford Bronco with a new 78 Ford Bronco? Surely you must still have some of them sitting on a shelf in a warehouse somewhere? Well please Respond Immediately with a answer to this letter for I need to get something for me to get back down to the Jiffy Mart in. So that I may buy my daily 12pack of Coors Beer.. Thank You .Joe Dumas :drinkbud

·
Registered
577 Posts
I'm gonna try it on my bronco. I'll let you guys know how it works. No, scratch that I'm just gonna junk my whole ignition system and start running diesel.

·
Premium Member
4,002 Posts
i always thought 6 bangers.... v-6 bangers were the worst of both worlds, don't get the mpg of the 4 or the highway mpg of the 8?:toothless

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
In order to improve my gas mileage I dont drive in my Bronco, I walk beside it. I worked it out and the absense of my weight in the car saves 30,000 galoons of gas a year (30,000 galoons equals roughly 1/1000 of a gallon BTW everone knows that)

·
CheeseBurger Milkshake!!
3,760 Posts
Where do people come up with this shit? He's driving an F'in Navigator, gas prices shouldn't be an issue--right?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts