Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i get stuck in my own backyard
heres the story,
FSB member "alwaysmessedup" showed up, so i opulled my truck around to the back of the shop, and he gave me a hand dropping the 2 T cases out of the bed and into the shop
i then pulled foreward and parked on the hill so i had enough room to manuever the loader around to disload the HPd44 from my truck, and pickup and load the other HPd44HD into his truck.
i load his, he leavs, i unload mine, and put the loader away and go back to working on the bronco.
it suddenly starts to rain about an hour later, and my trucks still out there. i dont think asbout it for a while, and then i rember its a lead sled. that 1k motor realy sinks.
i tyr to back up the hill, that wasnt happeneing, i pull ed foreward and tryed backijgn up, that didnt happen, i pulled foreward and cut it, and tried backing up, that wasnt happeneing either.
this is where it ended up

man this truck is stiff, look at all the frame flex bewteen the ca and box!

ZUk to the rescue

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
that f-250 flexes like crazy!! who woulda figured the zuk would be pullin the truck out, instead of vice-versa, nice pics

wes

·
Gamble Til We Die
518 Posts
love the slow moving vehicle sign there zach :thumbup

·
Cadillac of Men
3,787 Posts
ive gotten stuck in my backyard with my 98 f150....pulled it out with the 78. and my friend got his 88 ranger stuck in pretty much the same place...pulled that one out with the 150.

·
FSB Pimpster & Recruiter
5,715 Posts
Those that mean you dont have to register it and still be able to drive it on the road?

Offroad vehicles here dont have to be and can be driven on the road.....

Allcruisen :imp :usa

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hell here in the Great White North it is a regular occurance to get stuck in your driveway. Well for us rednecks anyhow (ha ha). Bought 8 acres of bush, hills and a creak last year and built a nice new big fancy house for the wife, didn't have enough money to fix the yard after the $4 000 1/4 mile driveway cost me $11 000, so I have clay mud and pit run ranging from the size of your fist to the size of your head. Almost everyone that came in my yard last winter slid off the driveway and got stuck, including myself a few times :( . The wifes Winstar is slowly turning into a bogger :toothless . Even if you can dig down through the snow and crap wet frozen clay doesn't give much traction. New tires now so hopefully it's a better winter.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts