Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I finally broke the wife and she's agreed to finally ship my truck from Florida to where we currently are in Alaska. We've FINALLY begun to save for it. Just wanted to share my excitement with you all! I never thought I could become so attached to a truck, but here we are.

·
Super Moderator
24,696 Posts
Yo AKFL,
Great!
After you receive your 86, give us an overview of any shipping issues, which I hopes are none.

·
Registered
1984, 300 L6, smogless, manual 3speed with overdrive.
1,396 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just got some photos from my good friend who's got it at his place right now. Not as sun bleached as I thought it was gonna be, and he said there's no mold/mildew smell & it's dry inside. Highly encouraging. I'll send 'em later!

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" lift on 33's
35,893 Posts
Mods fixed it for ya. Glad to hear you're gonna get it back. Not sure if it was you... but I think I offered up storage on my property for someone making that move a year back or so. Congrats on finally making it happen.

·
Super Moderator
24,696 Posts
I just got some photos from my good friend who's got it at his place right now. Not as sun bleached as I thought it was gonna be, and he said there's no mold/mildew smell & it's dry inside. Highly encouraging. I'll send 'em later!
Yo,
Post some pics.
Our Forum faqs @ FAQ
Includes How To Upload Images To Posts

1 - 8 of 8 Posts