Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to find a roll cage someone told my dad the roof will crush on me if i flip so now i need a cage before i can take it out again if anyone knows of a place i can order one online that would be i would be very greatful seeing how i really want to go wheeling again

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
Why do you want to roll over? I'd get somebody to custom make a cage for you and weld it in. Pretty much all the stuff you can buy online is more a roll bar than a roll cage

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
im not planning on rolling i just need something to make m dad happy and i dont have a very large budget

·
Registered
3,540 Posts

·
Former owner of Shadofax
17,038 Posts
Fix your bronco info over on the left.

I don't think you really built an ASA, Adjustable Solid Axle? Maybe a cross between a TTB and SAS?

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
The S&W Racecars 10-point kit is a good deal,shipping was like $110 to my door here in Texas. If you plan to install it yourself, you need to be good at using a grinder, chop saw, tape measure and other shop tools in addition to using a MIG welder. paying a shop $500-$600 for the install may be a better deal if you're not good with tools or don't have a garage or shop area to work in.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Shadofax said:
Fix your bronco info over on the left.

I don't think you really built an ASA, Adjustable Solid Axle? Maybe a cross between a TTB and SAS?
Give him a break hes italian.
..oh wahtsup Vas

Now who might I be?
Hint: I'm gay because I dont have a truck yet, right?

·
Former owner of Shadofax
17,038 Posts
cheap sunglasses said:
..oh wahtsup Vas

Now who might I be?
I have no idea what yer talkin' about "dale". But since you have the dale avatar, and I always liked Hank, I should tell you to stop being such a dumbazz.

·
Registered
8,256 Posts
cheap sunglasses said:
..oh wahtsup Vas

Now who might I be?
no yer gay cause you post stupid crap on the internet. friggin kids, jeez.

·
Registered
93 Posts
actually i was talking to the guy who started the thread, hes my friend
Joes93Bronco said:
no yer gay cause you post stupid crap on the internet. friggin kids, jeez.
stop bitching and scroll past my post then, it didnt hurt you did it? it was a message to my friend and it wasnt intended to make any sense to you "old man"

1 - 20 of 25 Posts