Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I read early, to keep your bronco running good you should talk to it. Does my wife curseing at it count

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Get rid of the wife. Find a girlfriend that competes in equestrian eventing and you will never have another argument regarding time or money spent on either sport. From either side!

That's what I did. Life is good!

·
Retired
16,007 Posts
The only time Dixie Doll hates my truck is when I empty our bank account. I mean like we need food or somthing.:shrug

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,456 Posts
Queen of the Forest said:
I don't have that problem anymore......just looking for the one to come along that loves his truck as much as I do mine. :beer

Is that possible? :shrug
Your right in the middle of at least a few hundred of us!!!:toothless

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,456 Posts
I got one for ya'll....How many of your "others" hate this web site???:toothless

I don't have one to hate it, but I live in the country with only dial-up and every body bitches cause they can never call me...:shrug

·
But what does mine say?
954 Posts
You guys are prolly gonna flame me for this, but....

I let one get away that wanted me to teach her everything I knew about motors. She was awesome in bed, had a bangin body, and waited on me hand and foot. She however had a son, and some serious issues. I wasn't lookin for an instant family, and was tired of dealing with her issues. So I got out of it after about 10 months. At times I wish I would have stayed, but I think I'm better off. But she definantely loved my bronco. Here's a lil advise.... She drove a jeep when I met her, and other jeeper chics seem to have the same thoughts about the bronco, so find a lil hotty that drives a jeep and you're set!

·
gone fish'n
23,564 Posts
my GF loves my bronco.

Sucks to be you guys! :goodfinge

·
Retired
16,007 Posts
jerry 1 a b said:
You guys are prolly gonna flame me for this, but....

I let one get away that wanted me to teach her everything I knew about motors. She was awesome in bed, had a bangin body, and waited on me hand and foot. She however had a son, and some serious issues. I wasn't lookin for an instant family, and was tired of dealing with her issues. So I got out of it after about 10 months. At times I wish I would have stayed, but I think I'm better off. But she definantely loved my bronco. Here's a lil advise.... She drove a jeep when I met her, and other jeeper chics seem to have the same thoughts about the bronco, so find a lil hotty that drives a jeep and you're set!
My wife also likes Jeeps but she like it here way better than the Jeep boards. That has been a big issue does she want a Bronco or does she want a Jeep. I think she wants both.:toothless

1 - 20 of 51 Posts