Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1990 Bronco 5.0 5 speed manual w/ 98000 miles. I put a new motor and fixed everything wrong with it, even has a new two tone paint job... i got a few offers for 6000 dollors for it... should i take it?ive owned it for 5 years so it holds some value to me, whenever i fix something, another thing breaks your input would help me with this... thanks

·
Administrator
22,849 Posts
sounds like a decision only you can actually make...sounds like you have taken the time and energy to fix up...I would keep it.

·
Premium Member
99 Posts
you know sometimes a person really needs the money . . . if that's the case I think the decision is easier (still not easy) . . . but I know I have friends who had car/trucks that they sold for whatever reason and they ended up really regretting it . . . I think if there isnt an urgent reason to sell then hold on to it . . . it obviously means enough to you that you came and asked a bunch of bronco lovers whether you should sell it or not? looks to me that you probably wanted to hear "no" and I think that's what you probably feel deep down inside . . .

yours,
Dr. Phil

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
If it were me. For $6k I'd do it. Maybe fight for $7k... But that's because my Bronco is just my toy/backup car. It would hurt me to replace her, but with that cash I could get a cheap car and finish my saab restoration... so that would be the direction *I* would go. Of course you're not in my position, so that makes my decision NOT your decision... I recommend you seriously look into yourself to decide what you need and value in a vehicle. Then look at your options.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Take the $$$. Buy a newer unit at $3500.00 put the balance in your pocket.

$$$ walks and "my truck" BS just talks. Potential has never bought a meal.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
im waiting for 7000, if i got threee ofers for 6 ill hold for 7, im in no rush to sell, my parents want me to buy a new truck because they dont think its worth all the money the bronco demands from me anymore...and i have to drive to college everyday.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts