Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Trying to finish it
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for front and rear axles. I need either a dana 44 or dana 60 for front.
and i'm looking for dana 60 or ford 9" for rear. I live in Northeast ohio so I really don't feel like driving over 12 hours to pick up anything, even if I get two days off. thanks.

·
Trying to finish it
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
how much are you willing to sell them for?

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
i have a guy that has a couple 44's and a 9 inch just south of me, i am close to pittsburgh. i was going to pick up one of the 44's for a spare but he has the others, he only wants 75 for the 44 and i think 100 for the 9 inch

·
Registered
76 Posts
I've got front 44s and rear 60s in the SE corner of North Dakota. Quite a drive, but if all else fails...............

BTW, $150 avg for D44s and $100 for D60s

·
Trying to finish it
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Attention!!! I no longer need a rear axle but i'm still in the market for a front d44 or d66

·
www.lifted4christclub.com
2,708 Posts
i'm looking at this bronco for parts, 79, so it has the 44hp and 9", i'm probably going to buy it and part it out or sell it as a whole after taking stuff off i need(only minor stuff), shoot me a PM if intersted.

·
Registered
231 Posts
I have a HP D44 out of a 79 for sale. I'm located over in Central Indiana. Let me know if you are interested.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Have Ford front axles:

Dana 44 5 lug for coil springs from Bronco
Dana 44 8 lug for leave springs from F250
Dana 60 8 lug for leave springs from F250

Located South West MI

Would consider meeting part way @ $1.00/one way mile., but rather pickup.

PM me if interested.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts