Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mass air questions

I'm looking for a page that was on your site that shows which pins need to move where, and where the new pins/wires need to be added, when using the SD truck harness in a mass air conversion. Where'd it go?
Thanks

p.s. I'll be making a post with pictures/links that I use after I'm done with the swap. :beer

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,958 Posts
IIRC he doesnt respond to threads with his name in the title, its either him or steve83

·
Satyr of the Midwest
17,734 Posts
So why not just compare pinouts and make the necessary changes? :shrug That's how I did it.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So why not just compare pinouts and make the necessary changes? :shrug That's how I did it.
Cause it was already done nice and neat on a page...Was planning on doing the swap this weekend, so I did that last night/a little bit more googleing found me a good page to reference to. But, common sense > Me...Left the A9P computer and MAF sensor at home, 200 miles away.:banghead

·
OUT OF BUSINESS / M.I.A.
10,858 Posts
:wtf who's name was in the title?
look at all these helpfull people, hate to make the other kids stay out of your thread :drinkbud

anyway go here: http://fordfuelinjection.com/
click on Wire Harnesses on the left
then click on Other 5.0L Car computers or Truck computers at the top
Then click File and print if you feel the need
:thumbup

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Was looking at the pinout comparision I made last night, and I have a couple of questions. Pin # 19, what do I do for the fuel pump monitor? Pins 33 and 52 are both EGR solenoids...which one do I keep, as 52 will have to be INJ 8? And for the Bronco, doesn't the cruise control use a VSS? Does it produce a signal that the A9P computer can use? Also, what gauge are the injector wires?
:beer

Edit:
Where do the HEGOs and MAF get their power from? 5 volts? 12 volts? This page: http://fordfuelinjection.com/?p=6 says they all get their power from a common relay...

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
After doing a good bit more research, 12 volt keyed power to the MAF and the HEGOs. Still looking for the answers to the other questions.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts