Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i was going to break in the bronco at Prarrie City off road this weekend, but I am in Jury duty and the case i am in is around this area and the judge said no way can i got there or my office (Intel) is there another place close to sacrament ca that is like Parrie city? i not goting to have 4 wheel drive so not too rough area is wanted but some trails and light mud ( i got others coming so if i get stuck they will help me out) this is just the first shake down and to test the front end before the new arms and gears go in. thanks for any assistance you might be able to provide.......mike

·
Ex Navy Nuke
5,421 Posts
collinsperformance said:
well i was going to break in the bronco at Prarrie City off road this weekend, but I am in Jury duty and the case i am in is around this area and the judge said no way can i got there or my office (Intel) is there another place close to sacrament ca that is like Parrie city? i not goting to have 4 wheel drive so not too rough area is wanted but some trails and light mud ( i got others coming so if i get stuck they will help me out) this is just the first shake down and to test the front end before the new arms and gears go in. thanks for any assistance you might be able to provide.......mike

Sorry, the only help I can offer is next time try grammar check. Damn that was hard to read. Some of it isn't even English. :goodfinge :toothless

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Next time you go to jury duty just tell them you hate lawyers (no offence to you Ghostrider) and they will let you off

·
Wrenching for a Livin'
6,949 Posts
MikE2 said:
Next time you go to jury duty just tell them you hate lawyers (no offence to you Ghostrider) and they will let you off
also, remeber to wear yor KKK shirt, and put the swasticka washable tatoo on that mornin

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
magnumpi said:
also, remeber to wear yor KKK shirt, and put the swasticka washable tatoo on that mornin
Last time when I went to jury duty I looked like that and the DA dismissed me before I even said anything. The judge said either side could dismiss a jurror without any reason if they wanted to. I wasn't complaining.
Just walked out the door and went back to work

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sorry for the grammer. i had 5-8 trucks linedup to go and test and play. i now been warned by the court to stay away until this case is over. I been in it for 1 month so far and 2-3 more to go before we finish. i like to go play some but all sites are an hour or more away. i tried to get out of this case but the more i tried the more they locked me in......mike

1 - 7 of 7 Posts