Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
fishin' without dad
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have some things that I think I need to get done before I try and go to river rock. I just want someone to help me look through the truck(mainly susp) and let me know what should/needs to be done. Just want to try and avoid causing problems on old equipment. I would appreciate any help as I just don't know to much about suspensions.YET:thumbup

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Where are you located? And give some specs on your bronco. That'll help for starters.

You should go buy a Haynes or Chiltons manual and read through it, especially the maintencence sections. Go through what it says, that'll surely include wheel bearings, ball joints, tie-rods, u-joints, etc. etc.

·
fishin' without dad
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i have a haynes manual. I don't have much experience with susp let alone 4x4 and don't really want to mess anything up. I know it aint f'ed up till you can't fix it any more but would rather not start out messin anything up. plus tried to engage 4lo and nothing.no noise ... nothing. so I am going to have to fix that pronto. I have a '95 bronco xlt 5.8 w/ E4OD and borg warner transfer.and I live in Jacksonville,FL

·
I killed Kenny...again
3,258 Posts
i have a haynes manual. I don't have much experience with susp let alone 4x4 and don't really want to mess anything up. I know it aint f'ed up till you can't fix it any more but would rather not start out messin anything up. plus tried to engage 4lo and nothing.no noise ... nothing. so I am going to have to fix that pronto. I have a '95 bronco xlt 5.8 w/ E4OD and borg warner transfer.and I live in Jacksonville,FL

send me a PM when you wanna look at it. I'm busy all this week, but may be able to get some free time between now and next week. where in jax do you live?

·
fishin' without dad
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I appreciate the offer JRDBronco. I live in Arlington near the Flamin anus on Cesery. I don't have AIM so...my email is [email protected]
I am almost positive that I need to do the tie rods and ball joints as the front tires are not true. Just don't know exactly what I am getting into so I appreciate being pointed in the right direction. I am probably going down to 10000 tomorrow with bearfoot and some others.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts