Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, i have my brother staying here until January 4th, and doing free repair work on my truck aslong as i can get the parts before he goes home.

I need front passanger side fender, rear bumper, Tire holder (back door style), and a roll bar (roll bar not NEEDED. but if you have a spare sitting in a parts truck let me know if you can beat upullits price.)

thanks all.

·
Registered
995 Posts
I've got a fender and I'm pretty sure I have the bumper too I will try to get some pics up by tomorrow evening. I live in salem

·
Registered
995 Posts
I found this pic of the bumper and fender, can't really tell how straight they are from the pic and I can't remember right off hand so I will check tomorrow and see if I can get some better pics.

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
Did you say if you can beat their price on the rollbar as far as I know the roll bars are really rare. I've never even seen one. If I came across one I'd buy it for sure but I really have no clue what it's worth

·
press ALT+F4
4,281 Posts
bighoss22r said:
I found this pic of the bumper and fender, can't really tell how straight they are from the pic and I can't remember right off hand so I will check tomorrow and see if I can get some better pics.
That dog looks like he's gonna bite you!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The junk yard has a 1980 bronco that has everything i need on it... but i believe they would chargeover what a private party would so i havent even looked into it yet.

The broncos roll bar is a bit rusty i belive, its a black 3 bar system (like the ones you see in the back of pickups with the lights stuck on top). Im going to have to call u-pull it and check the price on it.

Anyways, Bighoss, Let me know when you find out if their straight and if how much youd want for them :) (right now the fender is my major priority.. because my brother wants to cut out part of them and put on some fender flares)

thanks again:)

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey, i acctually called u-pull-it a few moments ago and found out their prices are much cheaper then i had figured.

Fender= $28 (i thought it would be $50)
Tire rack= $10
Roll Bar= $35

their bumpers are a bit out of my price range though.

i am going to go by upullit tonight/tomorrow and look over the parts (to make sure they are not completely rusted)....Bighoss, im still intreasted in your fender if its the same price or cheaper(or a little more expensive and straighter then the upullit one) :)

·
Dead Horse
5,935 Posts
78bronco460 said:
That dog looks like he's gonna bite you!
i spit my drink out on that one once i seen the dog in the pic, idk why caught me as funny

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
UPDATE:

I went and picked up the Roll bar and Tire carrier today....i got a nice dicount on it as well.

The lady thought the rollbar was a roof rack and sold it to me for $14 instead of $35 (i would have corrected her but i didnt see it on the reciept until i was in my truck). the tire rack was sold for the normal price of $10.

·
Registered
995 Posts
these are the best pics I could gett of the fender, there is a small ding that you can see in the front and another that would be covered by the bumper.
I couldn't get a pic of the bumper because of the way the truck was sitting in the shop and I was in a hurry. But if I remember correctly it was pretty strait. $20 for the fender and bumper. trade?

The pics make it look bad but it really isn't. there is no rust and really needs paint.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Harmful_if_swollowed said:
the tire rack was sold for the normal price of $10.
I would have given you my factory swing arm tire carrier but you'd have spent more on gas coming to get it. Good deal there.:thumbup

·
Registered
745 Posts
hey, if your still looking for a bumper.. I have a diamond plate one! its in great shape, it just has a small bend in it because I got rear ended, so you could hammer it back into place if you got some time...
let me know if your interested, i'd let it go cheap
I live in california so if you wanna ship or whatever iono?

·
Registered
99 Posts
I have a bumper.that I dont need. Give me a day I get a pic Up

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
85bronc.... Im not intrested in shipping(i think it would be too expensive).sorry.

I no longer need it right away...So now im going to be a bit picky hahaha.

I only "need" a bumper still... But its not a necesity, seeing as the one i have isnt TOO BAD and does function as a bumper. haha

1 - 16 of 16 Posts