Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, guys. I need to find some replacement window weatherstrip for the seal on the bottom of the rear window.

I am also looking for some universal rubber trim to cover the tailgate rust with. I need to get the Black Goliath through MD inspection, and they don't like rust.

If you all have any suggestions, please let me know.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Good luck on the inspection...it's been 2 months of me replacing every little thing they didn't like.

Quick hints, make sure all fluid's don't leak, P/S, Oil, Rad...if it's dirty and grimy from and "old" leak..degrease it and make it spotless.

Check whole front end..tie rods, ujoints, ball joints

Lights...not the normal ones, but dash lights (each one better light up) Tag light (yep the 2 little light on the Tag, one of mine was out and the failed it)

Tires- you know the deal there

Motor mounts and trans mounts got nailed there too.

Tint, made me pull it off....

All this and it's a 93 that i drove from Pittsburgh to here...MD inspection is the toughest in the land!

·
Registered
118 Posts
damn I'm glad we don't have inspections here. I would never pass. My engine leaks oil like a race horse taking a piss. I'm sure my motor mounts are shot as well as the trans mounts, and as far as rust i think I have more rust than solid metal. Don't even ask about the joints. I need to save some money and fix'er all up.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts