Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
all 3 of my trucks are toast and I've got over 4k mil spec 556 sitting in ammo boxes and none of my buddies have the intestinal fortitude to drive their 10"+ lifted rigs in the mountains because of the snow
me>:twak< dumb ass buddies
So come on guys lets rally up here, Ill bring a bunch of ammo, targets and my lovely face,

you bring the rig and give me a ride:D
I shoot an AR15 (it made an appearance on the board somewhere but if you missed it here it is with 1200 of his friends) and if my buddy goes he'll have an SKS, 22lr and a ruger 9mm pistol maybe more.

So whos down to throw some lead downrange?
I'll even bring the digicam and we can post pics of the trip:thumbup

·
Living in Obscurity
1,928 Posts
If I was around I would be there!

·
Registered
990 Posts
:shocked That looks fun:shocked

I know how you feel about the trucks, both mine are down and need major engine work. I want to throw some lead downrange:D

·
Registered
506 Posts
If I was closer I would drag my AR up there...:rockon

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I used to visit the AR15 forums and they put together some really badass trips. Sometimes 20 board members would show up.
I only went on one but it was alot of fun. Anyway I know most of the spots and like I said I can take care of the ammo weapons and targets I know someone on this board has enough of a pair to drive in the snow. Unless of course anyone knows of a spot that hasnt been snowed on yet?
some favs of ours is exit 44 and 47 off 90 and out by carbonado and wilkonson also a couple other areas up 410

·
Registered
123 Posts
Where is Tukwila? If its south me and my buddies go shooting about every weekend when we are wheeling at Browns camp twords the coast. We dont have any AR's though, just shotguns and 30. 06's and 308's. But that would be really fun -david

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well from portland its a hike, Im about 15 min south of seattle. If I ever get my shit runnin I'd be down to meet you guys and punch a few holes in somethin

·
Registered
203 Posts
Damn i wish i lived closer. I got a 12 guage w/pistol grip no stock and about 100 rounds. It's alot of fun. My 78 has about 9" of lift but LA, we don't see much snow. :goodfinge

·
Registered
43 Posts
:banghead Well that just sucks.... I did'nt check out this site until today, we went hunting (hiking) Saturday in Sela, shot off 7-8 boxes of 12G, bunch of 30/30 whole bunch more of 22...and a few 357 stuff....had I known I woulda taken ya along... well shitskis, next time.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts