Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Why do you want to see my
3,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I'm thinking about putting historic tags and insurance on my Bronco. The issue is that in New Jersey anything with historic tags is supposed to be stock. In order to get the tags I need a front picture and a side profile picture of a stock grey bronco. I tried google but couldn't really find anything that would work. So if you don't mind me using pics of your ride I would appreciate it. My original color was grey and it will have to be an '87-'91. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
5,774 Posts
You mean they don't want to inspect the actual truck? They just want a picture?

·
USAF C-17 Maintenance
'94, '92, '88, and '84 Broncos
6,979 Posts
I do the same fer PA classic tags. Sorry I can't find anything better. This was prolly my least photographed Bronco I've had in the hoard. Only had the truck a few months. Even just pulled up the craigslist ad from 2012 but I didn't put any pictures in it.

Adrianspeeder

·
Why do you want to see my
3,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thats identical to what my truck was stock. I appreciate it but it needs to be straight on shots. One of the front and one of either side. Thanks anyway.

·
USAF C-17 Maintenance
'94, '92, '88, and '84 Broncos
6,979 Posts
Did a little more research and it can be any color. The vehicle itself just can't be modified.
Wow, PA has to be the correct color. When I was getting the classic tag for my grandfathers 94, they were picky on the front auto hubs were repainted black at some point.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts