Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 636 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Bronco brothers I need your votes to get my Bronco in the Canadian Napa Calendar. I just entered and I'm late to the game and I'm up against a bunch of ricers... a Bronco win will be a win for all of us!!!

Here is the link, please vote daily - and thank you so much!!:beer
http://www.gotahotride.ca/en/details.php?id=761

Right now I have 1 vote.

·
Premium Member
8,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So I don't have to click anything after the link, right? It said you have 3 now.
Over on the right there is a vote button you need to click on.

·
Registered
664 Posts
you have to click vote under the amounts of votes. I voted, and hope hope you beat a damn taurus.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Over on the right there is a vote button you need to click on.
you have to click vote under the amounts of votes. I voted, and hope hope you beat a damn taurus.
That's strange. The first time I went there that spot said thank you for voting though I hadn't clicked anything. So I just went back and it said "Vote". Clicked it and now you're at 8. :thumbup

·
Driving Stuff Henry Built
-90 xlt, 351w, e4od, man 1356, 3.55, sag, warn hubs, 35s. -73, 400, np435, d20j twin, 35s
8,051 Posts
When I got to the page the "Vote" button said "Thanks for voting today" & the count was at 6. I hit refresh & the button refreshed as "Vote". I clicked it & the count went up to 7.

·
Premium Member
8,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I hear ya.... Think I'm the only truck entered other than a jeep.

·
Ford Hoarder
78 & 92
6,976 Posts
I added one for ya and stuck it in my favorites.

·
Premium Member
8,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I added one for ya and stuck it in my favorites.
Thanks!!!

I only need 906 votes a day till may 31st to catch the leader... LOL

Think we need to branch out.

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Ya got my vote!

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Ill vote for you if you vote me! J/K I was just bitching about there not being enough bronco stuff too! Good luck and i hope ya get in!

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
#14 BTW im too lazy to check all of the cars, who/how many votes is the leader? So is it the top 12? Is there any way to track who is the leader....other than checking every singe pic?

1 - 20 of 636 Posts