Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 23rd Bday is this Sunday and am now finally of age to get my CCW permit for the state of MO. The CCW pistol I chose to buy after a while of holding and researching subcompact pistols was the CZ 2075 Rami in 9mm. It came with two 14 round extended mags( I'm going to buy a 10 round flush mount mag soon) it has night sights and a hammer decocker. My mom said she would buy me a holster for my bday present to I'll be ordering a customer made leather belt holster and I'll be buying a leather tuck draw IWB holster and different grips. I can't wait to get out to the shooting range with this baby and put some rounds downrange to practice and break the gun in.

Sorry for the crappy cell phone pics

·
IM FAT, YOUR UGLY!
3,784 Posts
feel sorry for ya.... the slide release on that thing is soo stiff, and poorly made I could barely budge it when testing it out. Its a nice gun but there's some major design flaws on the latches and such.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
feel sorry for ya.... the slide release on that thing is soo stiff, and poorly made I could barely budge it when testing it out. Its a nice gun but there's some major design flaws on the latches and such.
Yeah it is a little stiff but should break in with time. With the magazine out of the mag well it will actually release with very little pressure.

·
IM FAT, YOUR UGLY!
3,784 Posts
Yeah it is a little stiff but should break in with time. With the magazine out of the mag well it will actually release with very little pressure.
of the 3 cabelas had in stock and the 2 my other stores had in stock they all had a complicated time releasing.

·
No avatar required
10,959 Posts
When did you become an expert? He bought what he liked, leave it at that. Just because you're a weakling doesn't mean he is. :goodfinge

Good luck with it, now get to the range :thumbup

·
Registered
150 Posts
If your looking for a holster, Id suggest Galco. Great quality and extreme ease of draw without fear of it falling out while moving. Heres the ones I use, http://www.copsplus.com/prodnum1771.php.

My handgun is a little bigger and is a little more potent of a caliber. http://s142.photobucket.com/albums/r89/cphilip/SA1911wFSb.jpg. With the Galco still conceals nice since hugs body.

Only, be careful when you order from Copsplus. They dont tell you its backordered until about a week later :banghead. At least the shipping was free.

·
Banned
906 Posts
Get a video of you shooting some targets with it.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah I hear Galco IWB holster clips are made of plastic. But not 100% sure I'm looking for an exotic skined ostrich leg OWB holster and regular IWB clip holster

·
Registered
762 Posts
Only because you don't own one. Next time you come by you can look first hand at my Galco's, the quality is next to none IMHO.

·
IM FAT, YOUR UGLY!
3,784 Posts
Only because you don't own one. Next time you come by you can look first hand at my Galco's, the quality is next to none IMHO.
worn a galco multiple times, didnt please me :goodfinge

·
No avatar required
10,959 Posts
I have a few Galco holsters and they have help up well. Don't forget a good belt, most people cheap out on belts but a good holster is no good if the belt won't hold up to the weight of the gun.

·
The Thread Killer
3,212 Posts
I have a few Galco holsters and they have help up well. Don't forget a good belt, most people cheap out on belts but a good holster is no good if the belt won't hold up to the weight of the gun.
This.

My bad, I forgot Galco doesn't make a back holster with the vibrating anal probe you were looking for :goodfinge
:histerica :rofl: :thumbup

·
IM FAT, YOUR UGLY!
3,784 Posts
My bad, I forgot Galco doesn't make a back holster with the vibrating anal probe you were looking for :goodfinge
You know it, its hard to find something like that these days.. :beer :goodfinge :histerica

BTW you letting the daughter drive the truck to school yet? :haha

·
Registered
180 Posts
check out Milt Sparks holsters. worth the wait.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts