Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13,893 Posts
There's a guy that works at a muffler shop, in AK, that owns a blue lincoln like that - he put it on an 84 F150 frame

I've always liked 4wd cars - as long as they're done right

·
negative creep
8,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
you know it dave:thumbup actually, there was supposed to be a huge Yota FJ rally with 50-60 rigs today. it was raining all day so it was wet and cold and sandy. not too much fun, so i don't think many people went out today. i was hoping to see some good action at comp hill, but no.

speaking of fires, last night i made a pallet fire in avila that had flames going 30 feet in the air. the ranger didn't like it.

Originally posted by davids78bronco
There's a guy that works at a muffler shop, in AK, that owns a blue lincoln like that - he put it on an 84 F150 frame

notice the canvas convertible top?

this was on a leaf sprung chevy or a dodge frame

·
Screw the Jeep Thing
4,522 Posts
davids78bronco said:

Yep David. That was one kick ass Ride to. Set of for street driving never intended for wheelin. I heard he ended up selling it to a highschool girl oh took it out wheelin and trashed the thing the first time out.

I almost bought an Elcamino(sp) lifted on a chevy frame or somthing. It was cherry outside but the interior wasn't finished yet.

·
Registered
13,893 Posts
you've gotta be sh*ttin me! I know he THOUGHT about selling it, and put it on a sell-it-yourself lot at the Sam's club parking lot some years ago, but I never thought he'd do it. He even told me about a time when it was stolen, and he had to replace the hard-to-find grill, and other front clip pieces

The el camino... was it red, on 44" ground hawgs?

·
Screw the Jeep Thing
4,522 Posts
Can't remember what color it was either Blue or Red. This was in like '99 or somthing. I just got my lisense and needed a Ride. Before I relized Broncos Kicked so much ass:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts