Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I miss my 89. I know, it doesn't have the same power as the 93, was uglier, and wasn't nearly in the same shape, but there are a few things that I liked about the truck. Seems the turning radius on the 89 was tighter, the 'brights' button was where it belongs--on the floor, and probably a hundred other things that don't come to mind right now. The 93 is pretty damned nice inside--too nice in my mind to be a truck. Maybe my next one will be an older one.
Anyone have any experience with an 86-87? Are they as robust as the rest of these things?

·
it's Dan Five Oh
687 Posts
I've had an 87 4bbl 351W/C6 and a 91 EFI 351W/E4OD. Preferred the 91 for highway driving, prefered the 87 for being cooler. Love the carb. Unless it's frickin winter then I don't drive it (83 is parked right now). If I get another one it'll be a 94-96 in top notch shape.

·
~*~*~*~*~*~*~
10,121 Posts
IMO, the 86 is the best looking of the bunch.
:stupid I miss my '86. Its what made me a bronco fanatic! But I love my '95 just as much.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Well now I miss my 88 f150 with the hi-beams on the floor. My girlfriend never figured out how I was switching my brights on.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts