Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Teddy Bear
2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well ive ran the gammit on everything but my truck wont start turns over just fine, but will not kick over, i pulled thee eec out about a month ago i was redoing the floor pan, and part of the fire wall, and i pulled the eec because it was in the way, well i may have dropped it, could it be bad because i dropped it? if not, would it still crank over if the eec was screwed up, i think water got into the cab and short circuited it, if you all have any suggestions, or an 86 eec i can borrow let me know

·
green ones make me horny
11,154 Posts
So you dont know if you dropped it? I think you can get it tested at the stealership, im not sure. Is your truck Fuel injected? If not I dont think the EEC will have anything to do with it starting but im not too sure on that one.

·
green ones make me horny
11,154 Posts
check your alt, battery, solenoids, starter, coil, dizzy everything

·
green ones make me horny
11,154 Posts
it would be easier to check spark with the sun going down lol.

·
Registered
189 Posts
just grab on to the end of one of the wires and have a buddy crank it over:shocked you'll know if it has spark or not :rofl:

·
Teddy Bear
2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ok i just pulled her into the garage and let er charge and i was cranking he had she kicked and just went back to cranking, any idea, this may end up in the emergency help area but it didnt start that way

·
Satyr of the Midwest
17,736 Posts
As already mentioned,

broncos&bombs said:
are you sure its getting fuel and spark?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts