Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And I think I've lost my mind :doh0715: I haven't even finished the bronco yet.
I was thinking about selling off all the spare parts I have left , but I changed my mind and I'm not doing that now, so after I finish with the Bronco I am going to take what is left and build a Truggy something like Slim Carter built

it will take a while but its better then sending it off to the scrap yard
I'll take my 250 shorten the frame and put the old 44's on it

it looks and sounds like a lot of fun, I am already getting excited about this :chili:

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yea I love the looks of your Rig Slim, you are my inspiration. I think I am just going to have to do this

·
Registered
389 Posts
Heck yea do it!

·
Registered
311 Posts
DO IT! I was afraid you were thinking of turning your Bronco into a truggy when I first saw the thread... I hate to see the 78/79's get destroyed like that, but I could care less about wheeling an F series.

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
don't worry I have other plans for that topper, and I am concidering the bed idea, I had something simular in mind already, thanks for the ideas

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
or I could turn it upside down, throw in some jets and a pump and WaLa instant Hot tub :chili: :doh0715:

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I'm sorry I forgot about this thread until one of my buddys told me there was some stir on here, this is what I got going so far, its almost done, just some little things to do ?? but close
OK started by pulling the tub off

I kind of did it backwards because now my frame was in the wrong spot and blocked by the tub :doh0715: but I squeezed it by with a lot of huffin and puffin :thumbup

now I went another route with the new body after my buddy and awesome dude " Tony The Mud-Bogger !! " gave me his old tube body :rockon

so this is where I am now, I have a lot going on in life so its taken a back seat for a bit

1 - 20 of 32 Posts