Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

21 - 40 of 59 Posts

Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
I got nothin' but good vibes for ya man. Listen to these good folks. I've personally had the members of this forum stand up and make things happen for me when I was in need. Hang in there, take the advice given and don't assume a few words on an internet forum are enough by themselves. Take action to cover your ass. Good luck to you through this trying time. There are brighter days ahead... you just have to get to 'em.

Registered
Discussion Starter #22
P.S Was having a conversation with my sisters husband about my nephew his step son that lives there about shaving. I suggested he should shave his little mustache and he could borrow my razor blade (I had a 8 pack of gillette) he made a remark of mandy my sister gifting nicholas a 10 pack and he would never need that many. Guess what my $30 dollar pack of shavers have vanished...

Registered
82 XLT Lariat 351w, Edelbrock 1406 4bbl ,C6 auto, auto locking hubs ,33x10.5x15
Curiouser and curiouser... Sounds to me like you need to get outta MI altogether. Get away from the crazy. Is there anything really keeping u there?

Registered
He has the Bond that is keeping him there.
You could probably transfer a bond to another state...
"The out-of-state bail bonds company will work directly with the bail bonds the individual chooses in their home state. The transfer bond process requires a lengthier and more detailed process, as well as more man-hours than a normal in-state bond"

Registered
Then don't let them stop u... You're still your own man... Just with a few more problems 馃槈...
Can I have a brutally honest moment with you (honesty I don't know any other way)?... Believe me this is probably the same thing I'd say to my boys if they came to me with this... But...
Apply whatever proverbial wisdom you need to motivate... Where there's a will, there's a way... A rolling stone gathers no moss... G_ _ does for those who do for themselves... Or my personal favorite... Adversity builds character (and who couldn't use more character 馃槒)... Honestly the universe is sending you more then enough signs to twitch a whisker or 2, and bring you to us for validation that you're not nuts (ps, you're not, this shits whack). The time to worry and wonder is past, seriously, trust your instincts (the roads are full of dead mammals who couldn't make a decision)...if it were me, it would be time to be pissed... Personally I hold high expectation of family. You be there, you love unconditionally, you act with honor and respect, you do what's right... and when people don't, it really grinds my gears 馃槧 brings out the grrr in me...
I really feel for ya man, and I'm pissed for ya too... I'm sure you have a plan, it's time to get rolling on it 馃憤... You've got a bunch of great info from the guys here... If there's anything else u need, ask... If we don't know it I'm sure we can find it...
keep your head on a swivel and watch your 6... We're here if u need help 馃槉 (well at least I am. I shouldn't speak for others 馃槒).

--------------
'96 XL EEC-V 347 E40D 1356 411 6" lift 35x12.50x15
So @RLVBronco , I'm wondering how that phone call went.
Did you git-er-done?

Good Luck Young Brudda'
Dragon

Registered
The phone calls are step 3 in my plan. I think I figured out whats wrong with my sister and her husband though. They are extreme narcissist.
What's step 1&2? How many steps are there?

Driving Stuff Henry Built
-90 xlt, 351w, e4od, man 1356, 3.55, sag, warn hubs, 35s. -73, 400, np435, d20j twin, 35s
Yeah, it sounds like it's time to get moving. There's been lots of good advice given, but it's all worth squat if you don't move on it. Staying in your current situation sounds like the worst option.

Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
The phone calls are step 3 in my plan. I think I figured out whats wrong with my sister and her husband though. They are extreme narcissist.
Doesn't matter. I understand she's your sister but you need to focus on you and your well being and get past ruminating on the mess. They've got you in a position where they know they can take advantage of you and obviously, are doing so. While I tend to think the "they're gonna kill me" angle is a bit much, I don't know you, them or anything else enough to say for sure. Point is... it really doesn't matter right now. Don't dwell on them and their issues. You're working yourself up and loosing focus on what matters most... getting yourself clear of potential problems before something blows up in your face. There will be time to safely reflect another day.

Registered
Discussion Starter #38
Doesn't matter. I understand she's your sister but you need to focus on you and your well being and get past ruminating on the mess. They've got you in a position where they know they can take advantage of you and obviously, are doing so. While I tend to think the "they're gonna kill me" angle is a bit much, I don't know you, them or anything else enough to say for sure. Point is... it really doesn't matter right now. Don't dwell on them and their issues. You're working yourself up and loosing focus on what matters most... getting yourself clear of potential problems before something blows up in your face. There will be time to safely reflect another day.
You are right BikerPepe

Registered
Discussion Starter #39
Its just so frustrating, I was put in jail, had to spend thousands of dollars and potentially facing prison time for protecting myself from a psycho neighbor who I strongly believe was in contact with my narcissistic sister and her husband. I am now in a super weak position. Although I do believe once my case goes to jury I should win ; if I'm not dead for life insurance money.

21 - 40 of 59 Posts