Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I have an 83 with a 351 windsor, c6 auto. Currently I am running an aluminum Flowcooler high flow water pump, absolutely love it. In town my temp never gets above 180 degrees and runs even cooler on the freeway. Currently I'm residing in southern california, it gets pretty hot out here. I want a 4 core radiator, not really looking to spend a ton, so I was wondering what model and year of F series could I look into finding one. My upper radiator hose is one the upper passenger side corner, while the lower is the bottom driverside corner. And my tranny lines are on the driverside. Oh I am also really thinking about ditching the clutch fan, I tend to drive in traffic, stop and go... I would like something that pulls a ton of air at lower rpms. Any recommendations would be greatly appreaciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
check out radiators.com just tell them what motor, and your truck info, they'll be able to hook ya up...

There cheap and super fast shipping..... You enter your phone number on their site any a person calls you up...... Dont be afraid to bargin with them when they call you with a price.... They wanted $275 for my 4 core for my truck. I got them down to $199 shipped.... There a real good company...

·
Registered
27 Posts
hey

Hey, I JUST did a 4 core radiator swap 2 weeks ago. I got a huge 4 core radiator out of a 84 Diesel ford truck and it bolted right in. Our trucks already have the stock bracketry for the bigger radiator!. The only thing I did was buy some small rubber hoses and extend my tranny cooling lines, everything else worked great. I did trim the shroud a little bit to fit my upper radiator hose which was also on the upper passenger side. ANyway, it works great, no over heating issues anymore.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts