Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking for a picture to show my friend how dangerous blocks can be (for lifting the rear)... so I went to google...

Edit: For the record, I'm not racist, but I think it's funny that google suggested that I might be.

·
Registered
643 Posts
lol

...as i link to google

·
Registered
538 Posts
Hahaha.

·
0 Posts
well, i do have safe search disabled under properties.

Which is just fine, it may save you from scratching out your eyeballs in disgust.
And yeah, its basically all flags except for one.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
PMed bluebeast.

chickentaco, I tried it with the safe search off and there's nothing but flags... :shrug

·
Engineer
13,163 Posts
Way to go google

·
Registered
6,101 Posts
94_chickentaco said:
well, i do have safe search disabled under properties.

Which is just fine, it may save you from scratching out your eyeballs in disgust.
And yeah, its basically all flags except for one.

Ok...yeah..... I am going to go back to leaving it on moderate filtering :uke:

·
0 Posts
I had it the safe search off, totally did not expect that little gem to pop up.
Freaking internet has some of the sickest things on it.:doh0715:

·
Registered
262 Posts
that is funny bout the "why blocks suck" :rofl:

As for the uk flag...:banghead :uke: :wtf :eek: :ban o and :slap

·
Registered
9,894 Posts
Holy geez.. I haven't laughed that good in a while..

To bad I'm at work or I would test this uk flag thing..

·
RIP Spring Creek Off Road
6,012 Posts
this happened more because of reused and retorqued u-bolts (never reuse em):twak ... although the blocks didnt help.... on a side note... he had new u bolts on the way but the shipper was slow and we had a get together that weekend

on a second side note... he made it fine the first time... this was a second try so we could get it on video:banghead

the 393 sounds good... and listen for the ******* cheers after breaking:toothless
vid 1 from top

this video is funnier... get to see/hear jp's reaction (i'm sure he appreciates me posting all this:histerica )
vid 2 from bottom

booty shot:thumbup

pretty much cost him the pinion yoke and a small dent... somehow didn't f-up the break lines or anything else... and the u-bolts were junk to begin with... that's why this fiasco happened

just had to jack it up and winch/ratchetstrap the axle back into place (not fun when it's hangin off that ledge)... limped it back to camp in frontwheel drive and trailered it home... luckily this was just an embankment and we weren't actually down a trail somewhere

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Google is a great search engine..I have the family filter with that one..I use Altavista for other searches.........I once searched through all the pics of "Bronco" on google not using Family filter....Lets just say there were a couple of guy photos......

·
Registered
6 Posts
i didnt have any dents but it was sure fun...

and if anyone has noticed i havent been around... maybe one day skool will let me come back... BTW Mr. 393 will tweak and trash a whole 8.8 tubes housing and all... and i have turned the housing over the tubes... lol

why did i get hooked on go fast stuff?? oh well its fun

1 - 20 of 22 Posts