Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
President, Mels fan club.
6,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brokeback Mountain. I fastforward throught the sex part, but all in all it was an ok movie.

Ok, flame away:goodfinge

·
green ones make me horny
11,154 Posts
Sway said:
Brokeback Mountain. I rewinded the sex part three times, but all in all it was an ok movie.

:goodfinge Fixed it for you:goodfinge

your a homo

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
now that we both have seen it, sometime we will have to watch it together. Just the two of us. I'll even wear my cowboy hat

·
green ones make me horny
11,154 Posts
Bronco Rob said:
I just threw up a little in my mouth.

quit eating old sandwiches and that wouldnt happen

·
Zombie Hunter
13,695 Posts
imlikeojnow said:
quit eating old sandwiches and that wouldnt happen
I am gonna go to the bar and cleanse my pallet with Jack Daniels and beer.....and celebrate that i only have one more day til i start work again.!

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
MikE2 said:
did you spit or swallow?

OH HELL! i ave no comment on the movie because i have yet to see it nor did i pay any attention to the previews...all i know is whatyou MEN have said here on the board....but going off that i dont think i want to see it. guy on guy action just doesent do it for me.

·
Sway's jealous of my
2,856 Posts
That's ok, girl on girl does it for me. The world is good. :)

·
President, Mels fan club.
6,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
MikE2 said:
now that we both have seen it, sometime we will have to watch it together. Just the two of us. I'll even wear my cowboy hat
How bout we just go fishin?

·
Zombie Hunter
13,695 Posts
MikE2 said:
Girl on girl is the best
you want the dr. phil view?

girl on girl ruined my marriage, my ex was bi, and everytime she picked a chic up and licked her crotch i was wrong for watching.

I have had several of which you guys wish you had once, and i would never do it again, i would be happy to find ONE i could settle down with that wouldn't ruin my world.

Ain't gonna happen

·
Lick my balls
13,029 Posts
Sway said:
Brokeback Mountain. I fastforward throught the sex part, but all in all it was an ok movie.

MMan, you gotta be queer just to think about watching that :uke: fag movie. I thought you were married....to a woman?
My wife wants to watch it...not while I'm around.

·
Registered
195 Posts
waltman said:
MMan, you gotta be queer just to think about watching that :uke: fag movie. I thought you were married....to a woman?
My wife wants to watch it...not while I'm around.
C'mon now!!! I'll be right there with wifey with the movie on. I'll be settled down with her on the couch.............................FAST ASLEEP!!!!!!

·
Lick my balls
13,029 Posts
pjmorgan22 said:
C'mon now!!! I'll be right there with wifey with the movie on. I'll be settled down with her on the couch.............................FAST ASLEEP!!!!!!
Any particular reason you plan on watching this movie with your wife fast asleep?

1 - 20 of 40 Posts