Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,923 Posts
Those wheels need a second look... But those meats on the back are BEASTLY!!! Are you serious? That engine looks turboed.
 

·
Engineer
Joined
·
13,165 Posts
I hope you didnt pay more than $9.99
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,018 Posts
Dave's Bronc 90 said:
Gay wheel says what?
Rubber band tires to boot.:duh
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,923 Posts
Why, I win for dumbass of the day. Didn't notice it was a small scale car. SHIOT. I was on the phone with the girl watchin the Georgia game...yeah thats what it was.
 

·
Engineer
Joined
·
13,165 Posts
50Gunner said:
Why, I win for dumbass of the day. Didn't notice it was a small scale car. SHIOT. I was on the phone with the girl watchin the Georgia game...yeah thats what it was.
You think Georgia can come back?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,227 Posts
And here I was thinkin why not finish your 2wd project first..then I opened the pictures.
 

·
Roller rockers are gay
Joined
·
19,197 Posts
Ptack1 said:
man how would those look on mine:thumbup :rofl:

can i have the oppurtunity to remind you of how much i hate you?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,638 Posts
stepchild88 said:
can i have the oppurtunity to remind you of how much i hate you?

haha, anytime, man im glad i took the for sale signs off that thing.

I gotta try to get a side shot so i can photoshop those wheels on it :rofl:
 

·
Roller rockers are gay
Joined
·
19,197 Posts
thank you Ptack.....i hate you.:goodfinge

i fell better now :beer
 

·
Zombie Hunter
Joined
·
13,695 Posts
I just had this image of you sitting in the back yard indian style, playing in the dirt with your toy bronco and your toy mustang.
 

·
search, you #$%@! noob
Joined
·
9,997 Posts
damn, that was you at barrett-jackson bidding like a madman, wasn't it?:rockon
 

·
ASSSSS-HOOOOOLE
Joined
·
2,442 Posts
Bronco Rob said:
I just had this image of you sitting in the back yard indian style, playing in the dirt with your toy bronco and your toy mustang.
VROOOOOOOM VVVRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOM, :histerica :rofl: :histerica

I just Spit half a beer on my laptop laughing at that one Rob. :histerica

Are you still going to sleep in the hall outside my hotel room in vegas? I'll leave a beer or two out for you.
 
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Top