·
Registered
6,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Fireguy50 said:
gay russian monkey?

...what?

kf4amu said:
collegehumor had a couple videos a month or 2 ago of these teams of people doing that....I wish I could do that. Just to say I could I guess...
If I could do that, I'd probably do it everywhere I went. I mean, who needs a car to go around the building when you can climb over it?

·
Lick my balls
13,048 Posts
That was totally wicked. My spidey senses were tingling the whole time.
Was it just me, or was that last song catchy.

·
Go Navy!
710 Posts
Holy cow! No wonder their Gymnastics team is so good! Reminded me of an old kung fu flick! Ninjas fight ALL the time!

·
Registered
5,407 Posts

·
Registered
930 Posts
That is some shit that would make Jackie Chan say "Orrooo...dey got krrazy skrills."

But let's see 'em move like that when they are in their mid-30s...

·
green ones make me horny
11,155 Posts
reminds me of this show on discovery called jump london, where there were three guys doing this shit all over the city. i was like whatever that is how i get to work everyday. nothing new

·
Sneaky Ba$tard
2,983 Posts
coloranger said:
Bet the police just LOVE trying to get in a foot pursuit of that kid.... LOL
They would just shoot him in the back and go have somemore Vodka.... Rusky cops don't play around-----Fog

·
Lick my balls
13,048 Posts
I was just watching it again, and the second guy, when he jumped on top of that car and slid on the hood, he didn't even put a ding on it. Not the roof or the hood. That's impressive.

·
Zombie Hunter
13,696 Posts
Christ! I didn't think that when they were videotaping me it would hit the internet.....if anyone wants lessons let me know.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts