Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
8,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It wouldnt be a complete day...

Without more deliveries from UPS and Fedex.

My coolant overflow reservoir from a '95(iirc) mustang showed up. I got it off ebay for somewhere in the $10 range. It took the chick 3 weeks to ship it tho.:twak

Then, my remote reservoir for my sag pump showed up. Thanks Raf:thumbup. Now that I know the correct hose sizes, I can send my power steering pump out, to get the necessary work done to it. That means I can move ahead with my hydroboost swap.:chili:

·
Registered
8,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
redwagon said:
I call bullshit on that one.:twak

Yeah, ya got me. She made me get a storage unit, when I got the 10.25. If parts dont get installed right after they get delivered, they get exiled over there.

She got quite fed up with my crap, so she's got me on a short leash when it comes to bronco parts storage.

:whip

·
Administrator
22,843 Posts
derrick36 said:
Yeah, ya got me. She made me get a storage unit, when I got the 10.25. If parts dont get installed right after they get delivered, they get exiled over there.

She got quite fed up with my crap, so she's got me on a short leash when it comes to bronco parts storage.

:whip
:histerica :histerica :histerica :histerica :histerica :histerica :histerica
I know the feeling...luckily I get to sneak off to the garage every now and then and work on mine.

·
Practicing Infidel
15,297 Posts
Nice scores

now get those puppies into the dishwasher (while she's out)

Sixlitre

·
Practicing Infidel
15,297 Posts
BrokeCuzWheelin said:
:scratchhe Hmmm, if you just put engine degreaser into where you normally put the dishwasher detergent, can you really de-grease parts that way? That looks like a sweet idea as long as your wife/girlfriend/parents don't find out.
I done scrapped the dirt off first and pre-sprayed/soak the thang in degreaser. Just stick regular Cascade in the dishwasher and no residue !

Like you say, just don't get caught !

Sixlitre

·
Registered
8,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sixlitre said:
I done scrapped the dirt off first and pre-sprayed/soak the thang in degreaser. Just stick regular Cascade in the dishwasher and no residue !

Like you say, just don't get caught !

Sixlitre

I just did the exact same thing with my power steering pump bracket, right b4 I painted it. Lets keep that quiet tho.

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Sixlitre said:
Nice scores

now get those puppies into the dishwasher (while she's out)

Sixlitre
I like that:rofl:

My X used to give me hell just for heating welding rods in the oven

·
Registered
4,684 Posts
Try heating a rear hub for a bike some time, to get the bearings out. If you heat it too high, the grease catches on fire. Then you get to buy a new oven, `cause the smell will *never* leave that one.

·
Registered
8,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
badass1tonf100 said:
nice score.... im lookin for one of those coolant over flows and cant find one in the yards here

If all else fails, you could try http://www.mpsautosalvage.com/ it's an Mustang wrecking yard. They might be a little proud of their stuff tho.

http://www.car-part.com/ would work also. They might not have the coolant reservoir listed seperate, but if you searched for a "radiator" for a mustang, or whatever other cars these were in, chances are they'd have the reservoir too. It would just take a phone call to find out for sure.

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
sewiv said:
Try heating a rear hub for a bike some time, to get the bearings out. If you heat it too high, the grease catches on fire. Then you get to buy a new oven, `cause the smell will *never* leave that one.
nothing wrong with a little unique flavoring in the pizza

1 - 20 of 20 Posts