Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, lets try this... Hope it works!

http://danielphotography.us/bronco/imanidiot.asf

By the way, thats me, the idiot drying the Blazer into the deeper-than-I-knew mudhole!

Video tells all, no need to follow up with a story. :)

Andrew

·
OUCH!!
1,044 Posts
Mud=momentum :goodfinge

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What happended was, some BIG trucks with BIG tires played hard in that water/mud hole before I got into it in the video. I had previously played in the hole myself and had no problems, that was about 6 months prior.

To find out later, there was a big rock the size of 2 basketballs down in the hole too, my right front tire hit that and stopped me. Then I found my rear diff dug into the frozen dirt. My rear tires were making almost no contact with the ground. I was stuck like a muther!! Took quite a while of jerking and tugging (err... with trucks) to get me out!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
www.easttn4x4.com
2,191 Posts
Time for some bigger tires. The new IROK 49" tires should do the trick. Of course your'll need to replace everything other than the doors to turn em without braking, but that's the fun part!

·
Registered
239 Posts
"if that truck won't pull him out he's not gettin out" she says while looking at the soccer mom blazer :p lol... cool video, getting stuck is fun eh? at least it wasn't dark and you could actually get a tow strap hooked to your bumper without having to go UNDER water :p lol, looked like fun tho :rockon

·
Screw the Jeep Thing
4,522 Posts
HAHAHA That doesn't look that deep man. YA know a stock Bronco would have just driven right through it:). And looks like you guys need to learn to use a snatch strap. Whats with the wussy little tugs man.. Come on!

·
Registered
506 Posts
HAHA S-10s are funny. Like ittle kids' toys............

Whats with the wussy little tugs man.. Come on!
Ditto. Maybe the blazer driver needs a tampax.

This is how you really use a jerk strap:

Clicky

·
Gamble Til We Die
518 Posts
ok, 2 questions. what was the strap hooked to? and why was the other blazer pulling with the front of his truck?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The strap was hooked to a tow hook on my frame, then to a tow hook on his front. Dont know why he was backing up, and dont know why he tugged so gently, I know he could have gotten me out with a firm yank or two! I think he was skeered he would mess something up on his precious truck, dohno..

Andrew

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Forgive me, I didnt know better at the time... Ive matured, Im with Ford and Big Bronco now! :hump

·
Premium Member
6,782 Posts
OH man,
Is that a Mistushitzi pulling you out??? :wtf

Damn, that is bad. Yep, you took a serious :doh: by playing in that hole with what looks like stock tires and having the clearance of a mustang..

Damn, That is all I can say..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts