Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its my beast its 1979 bronco 4x4 with a 460 and Its called black shadow i have complet pics on car domain.com it have new micky tomson 35x17.50 tires i have set of 5. plus all the goodies in the engine compartment, and dvd player and complet custom sound system, and all extra parts go with this awsome bronco, all papers dated reciepts for parts and lifted, with all new shocks and steering stabilizers and nice looking in and out, looking to sell with everything $5,800.00 out the door keys in hand...
like i said visit cardomain.com 79 bronco's and HI_baller is what its under.
thank you jason or message me here.

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Its my beast its 1979 bronco 4x4 with a 460 and Its called black shadow i have complet pics on car domain.com it have new micky tomson 35x17.50 tires i have set of 5. plus all the goodies in the engine compartment, and dvd player and complet custom sound system, and all extra parts go with this awsome bronco, all papers dated reciepts for parts and lifted, with all new shocks and steering stabilizers and nice looking in and out, looking to sell with everything $5,800.00 out the door keys in hand...
lets see some pictures. Sounds like a nice truck

·
Registered
1,394 Posts

Gimme some specs on that engine.

·
Registered
533 Posts
why does one dash pic show 3 gauges where the radio goes and another pic shows a dvd player?
the three gauges are still there. it gets covered by the pop out lcd sceen. the three gauges are covered up when the flat t.v. pops out, and covers them.

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,995 Posts
this belongs in the "broncos for sale" section. i've gone ahead and moved it for you.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts