Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It was on FB. Guess some shop build it for SEMA. Info copied below:

Street Diesel Performance llc is at Johnson Auto Body, Inc.Like Page
6 hrs · Tolland, CT ·
So this years team effort was kept quite, but we are off to #sema2019 with a 6.7 Bronco #streetdieselperformance
#americanforcewheels
#fusionbumpers
#mcgaughyssuspension
#mcgaughys
#furyoffroadtires
#sbfilters
#foxshocks
#ridefox
#wrapisdead
#paintitorparkit @ Johnson Auto Body, Inc.
Yes the top is loose, it’s only a temp to keep everything dry and clean for the 3000 mile ride to Vegas

·
MidlifeCrisisUndrWay
1,688 Posts
Relatively speaking; not bad at all.

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
Not a fan of the headlights.. honestly to me it looks like a 250 with a soft top... And we already know it's not going on a full-size frame... Maybe I'm just expecting too much but i think they can do better...

·
Ford Hoarder
78 & 92
6,480 Posts
For me might at well say "BRO" on the front as that is what it looks like to me, bro truck. No thanks.
Also that particular trucks soft top fits like crap. Which you posted about and said was temporary, I sure hope so given the rest of the truck and the quality of work that looks to have been done.

my opinions

·
Registered
3,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
For all the Bro shit driving around these days well, it could be worse. I would take this version of the new Bronco over any Ive seen so far. Different rims would be nice imo

·
Registered
259 Posts
For all the Bro shit driving around these days well, it could be worse. I would take this version of the new Bronco over any Ive seen so far. Different rims would be nice imo

+1 this!!!!

Grill is a bit over the top and those wheels are ridiculous. Maybe with more rubber wrapped around the rims it wouldn't look so goofy.

Body wise I like. The top I will ignore because it was temp and I'm guessing they ran out of time before SEMA to make it fit/look better?

Personally I wish the bronco was built on a super duty chassis. It would save a lot of people money 20 years from now when they are trying to swap diesels and solid axles in them or try to figure out how to convert the front to 8 lug so they can swap a 1 ton rear axle in. You know.... all the things we are doing to the broncos now

·
Ford Hoarder
78 & 92
6,480 Posts
I think I will agree different wheels and grille would change that up for me to likely like it better.
I know thats for sema, but if that was the bronco, I am betting I'd like the black plastic and bumper'ed XL version much better, then the Platinum like this one kind of is. I have the same thoughts on new super duties, if I was going to buy one it would be the XL with a few options for this reason.

·
Premium Member
4,077 Posts
We all love super duties but I bet thing is full of so much filler it makes a orginal 4 door bronco's roof look good.

·
Registered
3,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Funny they took those pics down from FB. Guess they were teasers maybe to drive people to look for them on the actual SEMA site or in person.

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
Funny they took those pics down from FB. Guess they were teasers maybe to drive people to look for them on the actual SEMA site or in person.
Maybe they didn't meet community standards 😂

·
Registered
3,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Very cool man! Thanks for those links Dave.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts