·
Registered
3,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #27

·
Ford Hoarder
78 & 92
6,491 Posts
Frame to make it safe when doors are off, or tube doors installed???
I know rendering but the grille I think is likely close, has the Ford of today theme in it with the honey comb.

·
Premium Member
'95 XLT: 5.8/MAF/E4OD/6" lift/4.56's/33x12.5x15
35,219 Posts
Can anybody explain to me how you install D-ring's that way?

I tend to agree... the overall rendering is ok but the door frames look like they were designed by tupperware.
The rear view mirrors have already been stated to be placed on the a-pillar, so the door mount is out anyway.

I'm thinking I should unsub from this "discussion". A whole lot of hype and talk about things that will likely never take place.
I'm excited about the new Bronco making a come back. My lil' lady is seriously considering trading in her 2015 F150 for one, if they ever get released.
Despite her interest and my 30 year love affair with the FSB... apparently, I am NOT as excited about this as the next guy.

Troll on boys. Have fun. Someone PM me when this sh!t gets REAL and we aren't talking about make believe.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I won't mind if it takes after FJ's take on retro styling which that test mule is shaping up to have

Ford hasn't let me down in quite a few years so i'm confident they can deliver on something good!

·
Registered
82 XLT Lariat 351w, Edelbrock 1406 4bbl ,C6 auto, auto locking hubs ,33x10.5x15
1,710 Posts
I dunno .. I look at the highlights from my expedition forum and see 83k trucks with 44k miles on em that already need new transmissions and just cringe... I really hope they do better with the bko

21 - 36 of 36 Posts