1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
'69 Charger....

·
Original FSB.COM Owner
9,563 Posts
my 96 (i think it was) firebird, it was my baby, one night of partying and letting my brother drive us home took it away from me, thank God for the airbags, we hit a gaurd rail and bridge abutment(sp) dead on at 60-70+ mph, small pic but here it is crumpled up...

Attachments

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
38,670 Posts
both fairly recent...
the "Stoned Bronco" and my hog back in the shape it was in last month. :banghead

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
68 Mustang Fastback
72 Mustang Coupe
82 Mustang GT yeahaaaahhhhhhhhh first year of the bringing the goody back
1952 Studebaker Champion with small block chevy 4 doors back 2 were suicide talk ablout plenty of back seat room got it when I was in high school

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Thats easy...

1982 Ford F700 4X4. I bought it in 2000 and sold it a few months later because I needed a quick buck.
Only had 2,000 miles on it too. The thing was like new at 20 years old

·
Registered
276 Posts
My 1994 Bronco. I still see it cruising down the street several times a week. At least the owner is keeping clean, unlike me.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
1973 cutlass supreme....had been in my family since it rolled of the floor in 1973....in perfect condition. went from my uncle D. (original owner) then when he died it was passed to my brother as my brothers first car and then it was passed to me for my first car. 351 rocket...thats where my obsession with motors started...we beat a little honda civic when we raced for pinks....orgasmic. the color was bamboo yellow with a brown vinyl top that i changed to a blue. :( i miss my car! i want to track it down and try to get it back... imma dig up some pictures...she is a real beauty!

·
The Anti Yam!
22,674 Posts
I still own every vehichle I have ever owned exept 2

One I couldnt care less about (240Z I bought for my wife)

The other was my second vehichle (after the Bronco)

A genuine 1979 Cobra.

This is the only pic I have.

That car was ausome.
My first engine ever whent into it.
I had no idea what I was doing, I just bought hi H.P. stuff totaly not understanding about torqe and RPM curves.

I ended up with a .030 over 302 with poerted E7TE heads, an edelbrock RPM performer cam and intake and an edelbrock 750 4-v. With a C-4 and factory stall this thing was an absoliute slug of the line. But once it got to 3 grand it was absolutly AMAZING....

I sold it in a fit of rage, It really pissed me of.

I sold o the same guy I bout it fom for 4 times as much. But even after promising me he wouldnt. He took the engine and C-4 out and sold the car to a guy who made it in to a circle track car and destroyed it.

I kick myself in the ass for it often.

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Easy my 78 Trans Am
:cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry

1 - 20 of 70 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.