Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
6,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yah! I spent a few years there........
Two men were driving through Texas when they got pulled over by a State Trooper. The cop walked up and tapped on the window with his nightstick.The driver rolled down the window and WHACK, the cop smacked him in the head with his nightstick.

"What the hell was that for?" the driver asked.

"You're in Texas, son," the trooper answered. "When we pull you over in Texas, you better have your license ready by the time we get to your car."

"I'm sorry, officer," the driver said, "I'm not from around here."

The trooper runs a check on the guy's license--he's clean and gives the guy his license back. The trooper then walks around to the passenger side and taps on the window. The passenger rolls down the window and"WHACK", the trooper smacks him on the head with the nightstick.

"What'd you do that for?" the passenger demands.

"Just making your wish come true," replied the trooper.

"Making WHAT wish come true?" the passenger asked.

"'Cause I know your type." the trooper says, "Two miles down the road you're gonna turn to your buddy and say, 'I wish that SOB would've tried that crap with me'​

·
green ones make me horny
11,152 Posts
ha ha ha that was good. they should have known better than to go into texas without a legit passport...lol

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,960 Posts
sounds true

·
Registered
13,882 Posts
lol i would be the guy in the passenger seat saying i wish that SOB would try that on me...

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
stangmata50l said:
I'm moving to Texas. Thanks for the advise :toothless
Are you really? Where to?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts