Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Something Spiffy
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my friends created a new type of exteme board sports in his backyard. you take a Waterski towrope and attach it to your bumper, you then take a creeper ment for holding apliances (you know the kind with big wheels!) and i think you can figure out the rest, personal sugestion, dont go over 25, even though its mud, it still really herts!! i know from exsperience now (heheh)
well yeah thats it!! heh give it a shot!! notice how i did mention that it takes alot of lost briancells to try this.

·
scrounger extrordinaire
4,775 Posts
Darwin was right. go ahead, try it. what could happen?

·
Registered
687 Posts
I did a similar thing last year but with rollerblades and a newly paved road. I didn't fair so well though, a broken wrist (was broken for 2 weeks, ER docs didn't notice it was almost a compund fracture) and a major concusion. Live and learn :brownbag :banghead

·
1,407 Posts
Stoked said:
my friends created a new type of exteme board sports in his backyard. you take a Waterski towrope and attach it to your bumper, you then take a creeper ment for holding apliances (you know the kind with big wheels!) and i think you can figure out the rest, personal sugestion, dont go over 25, even though its mud, it still really herts!! i know from exsperience now (heheh)
well yeah thats it!! heh give it a shot!! notice how i did mention that it takes alot of lost briancells to try this.

Obviously, look at your grammer

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
we used to do it with a bike and a skateboard, that is until my brother fell of the skateboard, caught himself with his hand, gravel embeded itslef in there, and he had to have 6 stiches, its not darwinism, its kids bein kids

wes

·
Something Spiffy
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
bottle rocket tag is fun, but not nearly as fun as to just rip off the sticks and light them albhind your frend! we have some good laughs, amazingly enough we do not yet have any serious injories, we used to take whole unopend canned foods and drop them in a fire thats placed in a burn berral, the can would exsplode and we would be waring basball gloves to try and catch it, we had to stopp that after a while becasue the neighbores called the cops. that was expected though

·
0 Posts
taco bell plastic trays work well in a wet parking lot. Its like parking lot wakeboarding.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Just beware that the trays will wear through and rubber soled shoes do not slide. Two trays is a temp. fix. I've also done the rollerblade, but in full hockey gear after a game and I'm a goalie..so not as bad as it could have been.

·
Registered
769 Posts
it is also fun to get pulled around in a 3 acre snowy yard with a grand am....the only problem was they duct taped me in the sled so if it fliped over id be eating snow...

·
Registered
769 Posts
If any of ya'll have dirt track racing in your town you probably heard of enduro races(take shitty car and race it 100 laps,fastest time wins) when my 79 bronco was drivable we pulled our 89 celica enduro car around and after i yanked on it a bit me and a buyy decided to play chicken... I hit the side of the car doing about 15 and phucked it up alittle then i hit the front and my damn tow hooks got stuck in the hood and bumper of the car:doh: . the car is still in my driveway cause im too lazy to call the junkyard to get it, ill take a pic of it tommorow!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts