Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Stuck like a MoFo
3,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes they put on a helluva a show still. So much f'in pyro, and everytime the fireworks shit went off it shook the whole place. BTW some may want earplugs as it was a very loud concert, my ears started to ring about 1 hour after the concert ended.

They also brought out their choppers and cruised the stage. They also were recording for another DVD/live CD. Oh yeah they opened with the big ass clown and opening a box that hot ass girls in thongs and tops with their tits flopping, pretty much reneenact eating eachother out and shit. Then proceeded with shout at the devil. HElluva an opener.

Tommy Lee ****in rocks, first he gets out a giant bottle of Jaigermeister and is chuggin it then is passing it around at the front of the stage. The he gets out his camera that is hooked to the 2 giant screens and convinces soooooooooo many girls to show what they got. A solid 15 mins of just boobage. I don't think i have seen so many in such a short amount of time. Some even had hardware. Of course i was recording this all on my phone but the damn file errored out, still trying to fix that.

BTW no openin band, just 2.5 hrs of solid Motley ****in Crue as they called them selves.

·
Registered
185 Posts
I went to their Carnaval of Sins concert a few months back at Riverbend. Had seats pretty close to the stage. It was ****ing amazing. The best concert I have ever been to. They rocked for over 3 hours. No opening act or none of that shit, just them playing all the old shit and some new. Hell of a show. Will definately go again if they come back.

:rockon :rockon :rockon

1 - 2 of 2 Posts