Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
which modification is a better choice? i was thinking iether a TFI coil and a MSD off-road ignition system tha comes with good wires or would a cat back be better? i was thinking iether a gibson, flowmaster or pacesetter i realy dont have eny idea which of those 3 is the best cat-back iether. i will apreciate any info yall can give me on these questions right now all i have is a FIPK kit on my 94 302ci

·
Building gold from crap
2,253 Posts
get a cat back first. i would have a custom job done, a single 3'' cat back done by a local custom shop will be cheaper usually than a mailorder one, and will fit the way you like it

·
FSB warrior
6,116 Posts
Agree with him^^

BTW when did you move on the Cape... im home on leave but flying back tommorrow :banghead

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
so im guessin if i get a local to do my cat back i should pic my own mufler out... but wat mufler gives the best tone i dont realy want the loud glass pack type i want sumthin that gives the sound of a highperformance engine... can yall help me out with that?

·
Yeeeeehaw Y'all!
2,038 Posts
Flowmaster makes a wide variety with different sounds. You can hear some on their web site. ~Flowmaster~

·
Building gold from crap
2,253 Posts
81Bronk36 said:
Agree with him^^

BTW when did you move on the Cape... im home on leave but flying back tommorrow :banghead

i am native you you say, not a wash a shore that fill up this damm place. i moved away for like 2-3 years, when we got married, we moved back, renting a house in hyannisport, but we willprob end back up in dennis soon

1 - 6 of 6 Posts