Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
:rofl: IKEA is the choice of every college student I have every met. They must be doing something right.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
When i first read the title I thought it was for real :brownbag
Though WTF? are you going to have to put it together too?!
Then i opened it :thumbup

ikea is the choice of every college kid that drives a car that seats 2.3 people and a duffle bag.

A girl i used to go out with was 100% totally and completely obsessed with ikea; the main reason being she drove a volvo sedan and could buy six book cases and a dresser and get them all into the car.

Nevermind the fact that she has to go back every couple years, spend the money again on new stuff, and that if I drive around on a monday night I can find any and all furniture I could want or need sitting on the curb.

Ah the glories of a pickup truck. . . I may only get 15mpg, but the first time I don't have to spend $1000 at a furniture store it's paid the difference for the year of not getting 25mpg.

Justin

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
not me. i hadnt head of them untill i went to houston for newyears this year
Unbelieveable, you go to a college and dont have an IKEA nearby? I am seriously shokced by that, EVERY college student I've ever met goes 30-45 min minimum to buy IKEA furniture. Its like a pilgramige to Mecca. I cant believe you dont have one.

·
Some assembly required!
5,402 Posts
Yeah, IKEA isn't real big here in the south. They're about to build one here in Charlotte pretty soon. The first time I saw Fight Club I was thinking, "WTF is this IKEA he's bitching about?"

·
House of Windsor 4ever!
10,518 Posts
Yeah, what a great idea, until 3 months down the road and a wheel falls off. :histerica :rofl:

·
Satyr of the Midwest
17,734 Posts
I'd wheel it. :D

·
has no skidplate
4,320 Posts
Yeah, IKEA isn't real big here in the south. They're about to build one here in Charlotte pretty soon. The first time I saw Fight Club I was thinking, "WTF is this IKEA he's bitching about?"
north carolina isn't the south, hell it's got the word north in it's name:goodfinge

no ikea here

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
:histerica yea, their stuff is leftover parts from the real top dollar stuff. not worth the hassle of building it....

·
Kitteh Commandaar!
4,191 Posts
i never seen one either, just a ghetto ass big lots
HEY! Whats wrong with big lots? They sell good stuff too. :rofl::toothless

Yea, I've one near buy, but I drive a FSB so I don't need wimpy furniture. I got the real deal stuff....Never even had the slightest want to go into one either...

One thing I did notice, compared to my home town there aren't many dollar generals up here. Dollar Generals where its at. :rockon:histerica

I just think Ikea is over rated.

KC :beer

·
Formerly vt89gtvert
2,425 Posts
They are getting ready to build a IKEA plant in my hometown (Danville, VA). But I have never been into an Ikea. Know what they sell and the like, just never felt the need.

I do buy the $20 wal-mart book shelf everytime I move though. Don't know why I keep thinking it will make it......

1 - 20 of 25 Posts