Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well I totaled my mustang, and I already have a lifted Ramcharger for my trail rig. So I'm wanting to just make a nice clean DD bronco. i'm getting a 96 bronco later this week, but its got some nasty mismatched wheels(rest in is amazing shape just the wheels are ghetto) but I'm looking to put a set of 20's that I have in my garage. its the right bolt pattern but not sure on the offset. its a 20x8.5 with a 5.6" backspacing. I have a set of brand new 275-55-20's. Which is roughly a 32" tall tire, so it should fit no problems, jsut not sure about the wheel.

I know, this is mostly an off-road community, and i respect that, but i just cant get any real info on the wheel size i need. I'm sure it will fit, but I'm jsut worried about it sitting too far in the fender and rubbing, and figured you guys would know. Plus I dont need two off road trucks, gotta get something put together for a DD.

·
Fullsize Member
2,845 Posts
I cant imagine any mismatched set of wheels being more ghetto than 20's. 5.6" of backspacing is a lot, normal for these rigs are around 3.5-4. Most likely the 20s will rub you're radius arms.:popc1:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.