Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fast cash paid for privately held 1st and 2nd mortgages and/or trust deeds and other types of installment notes.
I buy all types of contracts secured by real estate.
If you are receiving payments on a real estate note secured by a mortgage or trust deed I can help you to free up your your money by buying some or all of your future payments.

Send me a PM or email at [email protected]

·
Registered
469 Posts
Looks like somebody has been watching too many infomercials. :bs

·
Registered
469 Posts
Hey Muddy...no offense, but if you want to get rich quick, it isn't going to happen. The secret to building wealth is going to work and earning a living. Live below your means and save $$$ long term.

I can't exactly practice what I preach however as I always seem to find more Bronco sh*t that I "have to have".

·
Registered
95 Posts
Sure! Take my house notes, bike payments, and my Bronco payments. And while you're doing that-take both my dogs :goodfinge Go to bed earlier and stop watching that infomercial crap. This is not the place to make money, it's a place to help fellow Bronco owners with problems and advice. Maybe make a product we can all use??? Then you can make some money

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,456 Posts
It's definatly not a place to make money....we're all spending ours on Bronc shit!:goodfinge

·
College User
2,018 Posts
:stupid That is so true it pains me.... :brownbag

1 - 9 of 9 Posts