Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had just gotten my bronco from my father and decided to take my bronco wheelin. I figured why not run it through the hillsnorth of my house. The vehicle was only registered with a non op and the hills were illegal to wheel in. I figured this truck could make it through no problem considereding it had never been stuck before. I started crawling through the hills with no problem only using 4 wheel drive in the tightest of place. I found a trail small enough to squeeze this old bronco through. I figured hell i got lockers in front and rear no problem, bbow was i wrong. It was easy getting my truck up the hill but on the way back it was wors. I couldn't find the right line down the trail. I ended up breaking the right front axle shaft and leaving the bronco strapped to a boulder with the driver side rear tire 2 feet in the air. We tried to use a ranger to pull me out, but almost lost both trucks. The next day after a couple hours of lecturing from my mom and 500 tow bill my truck was sitting back home where she belonged. lesson learned. Don't go wheeling unless u got another fullsize rig and don't drive trucks registered with only a non op

·
Yeeeeehaw Y'all!
2,038 Posts
jons1streal4x4 said:
I had just gotten my bronco from my father and decided to take my bronco wheelin. I figured why not run it through the hillsnorth of my house. The vehicle was only registered with a non op and the hills were illegal to wheel in. I figured this truck could make it through no problem considereding it had never been stuck before. I started crawling through the hills with no problem only using 4 wheel drive in the tightest of place. I found a trail small enough to squeeze this old bronco through. I figured hell i got lockers in front and rear no problem, bbow was i wrong. It was easy getting my truck up the hill but on the way back it was wors. I couldn't find the right line down the trail. I ended up breaking the right front axle shaft and leaving the bronco strapped to a boulder with the driver side rear tire 2 feet in the air. We tried to use a ranger to pull me out, but almost lost both trucks. The next day after a couple hours of lecturing from my mom and 500 tow bill my truck was sitting back home where she belonged. lesson learned. Don't go wheeling unless u got another fullsize rig and don't drive trucks registered with only a non op
bnkrtstk said:
Phuckin idiot.
jons1streal4x4 said:
yeah but it was fun
So you admit to knowingly trespassing and saying phuck the law. Basically "I'll wheel wherever I want!"

It's @$$ hats like you that give off roaders a bad name.

If you're going to be stupid enough to admitting to breaking the law in a public forum, go rob a gun shop with a pocket knife. Now that would make a great story!

Anti-off road groups monitor off road sites and look for post just like yours as additional ammo about how irresponsible off roaders are and why we should be banned from off roading.

Thanks again dickhead. Maybe your mom should have spanked your @$$ after the lecture and taken your toy away. You're obviously not responsible enough to operate it.

So did your mommy have to write the tow truck driver a $500 check? Your parents must be so proud. :thumbup

Edit: Edited for language. Little twerps like this really piss me off! Can we get him BANNED!

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
All I got to say is.... wheres the pictures? :)

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i pay my own way. it was tons of fun doin it. i have learned enough to know that it was dumb and i have watched where i wheel now, but if i could do it again i wouldn't for many reasons. I have learned alot since i entered the military. the things i did a year go vs. the things i do now are totally different. I do pay more attention to places i go, but was also a pain in the ass to drive 2 1/2 hrs for each way to go wheelin. Now the truck sufferes daily driver duty with no places to go wheelin or at least I haven't found a place to go here in Hawaii

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
its been registered since about a week after the incident and i use it as a friday night drag truck, which its slow as hell, but its run at a legal 1/4 mile track

·
I have C.R.S
568 Posts
So you admit to knowingly trespassing and saying phuck the law. Basically "I'll wheel wherever I want!"

It's @$$ hats like you that give off roaders a bad name.

If you're going to be stupid enough to admitting to breaking the law in a public forum, go rob a gun shop with a pocket knife. Now that would make a great story!

Anti-off road groups monitor off road sites and look for post just like yours as additional ammo about how irresponsible off roaders are and why we should be banned from off roading.

Thanks again dickhead. Maybe your mom should have spanked your @$$ after the lecture and taken your toy away. You're obviously not responsible enough to operate it.

So did your mommy have to write the tow truck driver a $500 check? Your parents must be so proud.

Edit: Edited for language. Little twerps like this really piss me off! Can we get him BANNED!

I Am in total agreement with Ironclad His post basicly says it all.

Next time you do some stupid a$$ $hit like that keep it to yourself.:twak

Your Parents should take your BKO and sell it. People Like you should stick with walking. It would be safer for everyone!

·
Registered
262 Posts
Good story, sounds fun but dont admit it being illegal cmon now...500 tow bill damn... ask the land owner and get permission or denial...

·
Registered
783 Posts
Its butt wipes like you that are ruining a good thing.If you were my kid you'd be getting a new pair of Nikes and the keys taken away.

·
Registered
13,893 Posts
Another story like this, from you, and I'll get rid of you. We're not here to promote stories of those ignorant, uneducated, careless and reckless enough to do what you've posted that you've done. I have no way of knowing if this was just a made-up story to "show" what a billy-badass you think you are, but if it really did happen, your rig should be crushed, in front of your eyes, and be made to earn the keys to a goped - you deserve nothing more

SO, the next time the area you are/were in gets closed down, gets a lawsuit filed for it, prevents you from entering the premises again, and gets traced back to you... go ahead and whine about it, see how much sympathy you get for it

you're an idiot

·
Lick my balls
13,029 Posts
:twak
me jons1streal4x4

·
Registered
223 Posts
Jeeze, guys. The kid did something stupid.... but didn't we all do stupid shit when we were teenagers? Showing some disapproval is one thing, but damn - the kid doesn't deserve the friggin death penalty. I remember reading threads where guys wrecked their Bronco while driving drunk and those guys got less of a tongue lashing!

Besides, since when does yelling at a teenager convince them to change their ways? Last I checked, it usually makes them more likely to do it again just to piss off the adults.

And jons1streal4x4: The guys are right about the whole trespassing thing. It gets trails shut down, can get your rig impounded, and won't make you many friends in the off road community. Hopefully you were telling the truth when you said you learned a lesson. :)

·
ASSSSS-HOOOOOLE
2,442 Posts
Jocko said:
Jeeze, guys. The kid did something stupid.... but didn't we all do stupid shit when we were teenagers?
No, I'm perfect, Always have been
Jocko said:
Showing some disapproval is one thing, but damn - the kid doesn't deserve the friggin death penalty.
You're right, now where did I leave my whipping cane
Jocko said:
I remember reading threads where guys wrecked their Bronco while driving drunk and those guys got less of a tongue lashing
No they didn't, we verbally assaulted them equally

Jocko said:
besides, since when does yelling at a teenager convince them to change their ways? Last I checked, it usually makes them more likely to do it again just to piss off the adults.
Thats why we should save our breath, and beat them instead

Jocko said:
And jons1streal4x4: The guys are right about the whole trespassing thing. It gets trails shut down, can get your rig impounded, and won't make you many friends in the off road community. Hopefully you were telling the truth when you said you learned a lesson. :)
Now give mommy a big hug for standing up for your retarded ass.

:thumbup
Yeller

·
Registered
3,758 Posts
wow. thats just.......wow. ive been some places where i shouldnt have been(when i was like 16 or 17) but you couldnt get an rc stuck in those places. now i know to stay aout of places where i shouldnt be. i see you got that "im cool" smiley face thing up. no no no. that was not cool.

·
Roller rockers are gay
19,197 Posts
davids78bronco said:
your rig should be crushed, in front of your eyes, and be made to earn the keys to a goped - you deserve nothing more

you're an idiot
david, why crush a perfectly good bronco? the bronco only does what the driver tells it to do, it's not the trucks fault. crush HIM!!!

you are an idiot. :ban

1 - 20 of 42 Posts