Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Illinois 1991 Bronco project truck for sale.

Well I am ready to sell my 91 parts, complete body with Illinois title, I did a lot of work on the tub including cleaning off all the caulk and undercoat B pillars and strait rust free replacement roof. Rust free doors, fenders hood, core support has minimal rust just needs a patch where the battery leaked on the body mount ( easy fix). Have a nice dash and many interior parts, top and trim. Got new seats that are decent but needs new upholstery with console. Dash panel is in good shape with A/C. This truck was a southern truck but was well used so mechanicals were pretty shot. I do have a running 302, bellhousing and hydraulics, clutch and transfer case all in good shape. No trans I am keeping that. I have over 3 grand invested but will take $2500 for everything, will deliver for extra charge. This is a clean body with no major repair needed all supports and channels solid just needs finishing. I would not be selling except I want to concentrate my efforts on my 78 build. I do have a frame and IFS front end I will throw in also, frame has been stripped for SAS and engine swap. Nice fuel tank also. I have a thread showing work done with detailed pics many hours invested. Bumpers and grille in good shape no dents or rust. I have a complete truck for your mud, dune or crawler truck. Tailgate is rusty on the bottom but could be repaired but complete. Feel free to contact me for details. Here is my thread https://www.fullsizebronco.com/forum/57-78-96-build-forum-builds-only/413162-445-fes-start-scratch-build-91-a.html

·
Super Moderator
23,899 Posts
Yo 445,
Post some significant pics here to get potential buyers can be enticed to look at your build thread.

·
Premium Member
7,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I do not have pics except the thread, I will have to shoot over to Peotone to take some more. If it doesn’t go I will build a non registered Bronco for off road use only. No doors, gate or top, i really like the way Fred built his Bronco ( Itwasfree ) inspired. There seems to be a new trend here toward off road only trucks, very cool. I would be willing to negotiate on price as I just got too much stuff LOL.

·
Super Moderator
23,899 Posts
Yo,
OK, and here are some pics from your build thread. If you have any better, let me know & I'll pull these.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts