Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup guys? I am new to the site. I have always wanted a Bronco, but never had the money to get one like I wanted. Well, up until 2 days ago I had a bagged and shaved, full show custom '95 S-10 that I traded for a partially restored 1979 Bronco Custom. A friend and I just lifted it, and he lost interest, so I we traded!! It has the 351M (w/ a tapping lifter & leaking water pump), C-6, New White paint w/ blue top and new blue interior, 6" Superlift, and 40" Swamper STS's. He also gave me $1500, 4.56:1 gears for the front and the rear, and all the stock parts to boot! Due to me needing the truck to be a reliable daily driver I am swapping in a rebuilt 400M w/ 7k miles on it tomorrow!! I am getting a rebuilt Jasper longblock w/ Aluminum intake, Holley 650 Double pumper, headers, mallory ignition, and crane truck cam for $1100 installed!! This motor is complete from the breather to the oil pan including alternator, water pump, power steering pump, headers, belts, hoses, etc. With the rest of the money I already ordered a couple of dozen yards of Mossy Oak Break up vinyl and fabric to do the interior and some of the exterior! I look forward to being a part of ya'lls community!! (Sorry about the novel :toothless )

BTW pics will be up soon and.... are there any membership fees due to join one of the chapters??

Thanks,
Tiny

·
Registered
299 Posts
Welcome Tiny, I'm right outside Memphis in Olive Branch. Definitely would like to see that ride you picked up :thumbup

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,451 Posts

It sounds like you got a pretty good deal (I never saw your Chebby, but it was a bowtie and you got a Bronco...how could that not be a good deal??:toothless ). It aslo sounds like you got the "bug" right away...and this is just the place for all the info you need (alot of great tech stuff, a lil bit o BS, and even some useless knowledge) That Jasper engine is a damn good deal, ya can't go wrong with a Jasper. As far as the chapters go, it's just a regional thing, so we can hook up to wheel, drink a few beers, or just pass along info in our respective areas. Welcome to the "Dixie Chapter"! :rebelflag It's a pretty active bunch so If your willin' I'm sure you'll be meeting some of us in person!:thumbup
Here's some site help....
A few things to know:
1. Make sure to vote for FOTM each month by going to the FOTM thread and picking your fav. nominee! (10 new nominees each month, and someday it could be you!)
2. Be sure to vote for this site at TOP4x4 by clicking the link at the top of the page once a day. (It brings us in alot of new traffic!)
3. Post up some pics of your rig!
(click here—>click me, click me!! to find out how!)
4. Add your rig's specs (or a pic) to your sig line. (It comes in handy, when asking questions, for people to know what kinda rig their helping you with!)
5. Before asking a handful of questions please try the search button at the top right hand corner of the page.
It looks like this:
This site has been around long enough that ALOT of topics have already been discussed and now all you gotta do is read.

Again, welcome aboard, make your self at home!!!:thumbup

·
Registered
409 Posts
Welcome to the family

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
37,580 Posts
Howdy "Tiny"! Welcome to the house that Joe built! :rockon

·
College User
2,026 Posts
Welcome to FSB. :beer

·
Super Moderator
27,239 Posts
yo T,
Welcome and you got da best of the trade!

·
Registered
604 Posts
Welcome to the site Tiny. I too am from the Memphis area, I live in Southaven. There are a couple others from the area also.
Love to see pics and the Bronco in person!

·
FSB's Bastard Child
2,047 Posts
Welcome Tiny, Sit back and enjoy yourself.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The motor swap is done!! This 400 has alot more power... and I'm even getting better gas mileage!! Plus I've got an extra one of everything, due to the 351M and the 400M being almost exactly alike. I've got a lil tweaking and tuning to do still, but for the most part I love it!!

·
Registered
728 Posts
Welcome home! :toothless

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,998 Posts
i was gonna say be prepared to do some mods, but there ya go, off to the races already. you'll fit in just fine here.

welcome buddy.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts