Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really need your prayers fellow FSBer's. I'm out of work, need to move out of my house (getting divorced), have no money what so ever to even move out, got kicked in the back two weeks ago by my horse, hurt like hell, then this past Monday, I broke my wrist, and now my old job may not hire me back as promised. This isn't a pitty for me post, I just need some fellow believers and friends to say a prayer for me. I'm seriously lost right now and just needed to relieve some frustrations. Hope you understand. I'm keeping my hopes up, but so much has been taken away lately, not much else can go.

·
I see Broncos
6,010 Posts
I'll get started on that resume for ya tonight. Let me know if you need any more help.

·
Wanna see my
4,448 Posts
Thoughts going up for ya man.

Now things you may not want to hear. As far as keeping your house, you can sale some horses for the money for the house. Also if bad things get worse, you can sale the bronco (id hate it if i had to i know) and use that money to get a small cheap cheap DD and use the rest to get up a little, use it for bills or for the house or whatever it would take to be able to breath for a bit.

·
crank trigger
8,150 Posts
his ol' lady is kicking him out the house, is my take, not being foreclosed...

sorry to hear of your bad streak. hang in their and try to stay positive. sounds like you are religious, pray more and go to church. good luck.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Update, I'm not losing the house as my ex is still staying there. I just am having to move out. That's kinda the way it happens. My good credit, my savings, my job get us the house, now she wants out of the relationship so I have to leave. Now I have no savings, no job and the credit is shot. Just keeps piling up.

·
I see Broncos
6,010 Posts
Not being "kicked" out he's just letting her hold onto the house because of her animals and the kids. He doesn't have any kids that live at home so it's just easier for him to leave and find a smaller place.

Emmy, if I said too much let me know I'll remove it.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks everyone, and Ken nope, not too much. It's crazy how everything just has to be all of hers after 13 years. I know I'll be happier away from here, it's just getting away that I'm having trouble with. Might be going to Mesa AZ after my arm surgery. Not what I want to do, but might be only way.

·
Premium Member
5,103 Posts
Sorry to hear about the bad spell.... stay focused on making it better and eventually you will get there. Shoot a message to the AZ crew if you head out to Mesa, we can all get together and take your mind off stuff for a while, maybe hit some trails or something.

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
36,864 Posts
Been through some rough shit myself over the past few yrs. Very similar type shit and I'm here to tell ya, hang tough and you will be able to rebuild your life.

Still ain't back on my foot enough to do much more than say a good word and offer a prayer, but you got that np. :thumbup

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Update, I'm not losing the house as my ex is still staying there. I just am having to move out. That's kinda the way it happens. My good credit, my savings, my job get us the house, now she wants out of the relationship so I have to leave. Now I have no savings, no job and the credit is shot. Just keeps piling up.
Geez man, its a Tom Leykis nightmare. Here is a quote I often reflect on:

"My mouth was overwhelmed by the taste of defeat, untill my dignity got me back upon my feet"

Not that you failed at anything, thats just life. Plus it kinda rythmes if you say it a certain way. Try to reflect on the good times and if you need a drinking buddy shoot me a PM.

·
CheeseBurger Milkshake!!
3,760 Posts
Sorry to hear about all the bad shit you're going through. Stay strong and keep on keeping on.

·
a renegade of funk
3,241 Posts
Sorry to hear about all the bad shit you're going through. Stay strong and keep on keeping on.
wow you know you touched a nerve when the yak say something like that
either that or hes off his meds again:banghead

keep your chin up man, there is light at the end of the tunnel no matter how long of a dark walk it is to get there:thumbup

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks to you all. Not sure who all prayed, but I got some good news today. My old boss called me this morning and I'm going to meet with him this afternoon, so hopefully, I can get that job back and start ASAP. I guess one step at a time.

Try to reflect on the good times and if you need a drinking buddy shoot me a PM.
That's a perfect sentence. Where in Northridge are you. I have a friend that owns a bar right on Tampa & Parthenia. Maybe heading down there Sat. night if you're interested PM me. Or anyone else for that matter.

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Thanks to you all. Not sure who all prayed, but I got some good news today. My old boss called me this morning and I'm going to meet with him this afternoon, so hopefully, I can get that job back and start ASAP. I guess one step at a time.

QUOTE]

Here's to your upcoming success.....

Winston Churchill once said "If you're going through hell, keep going."

1 - 20 of 41 Posts