Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so i didnt really leave, just sold my bronco maybe a year or so ago. Went through a run of gas savers.... and picked up my new 85 xlt with a rebuilt 351 today. This is my first 351 and i can't wait to get working on it. Pics coming soon, it's not pretty tho lol.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol by "pretty" I meant like Gacknar's Rig. I'm pretty sure his is the same body style as mine, roughly the same year, and I hope mine looks and sounds as good as his when it's done. I traded my honda accord for the bronco and a 91 SHO, I plan on selling the SHO and putting that towards the bronc :toothless pics coming later today

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok here we go

notice all the dirt underneath? a little extra gift from the P.O. lol. that was just the big clumps too. Next in line is a rattle can paint job, gonna go to the local used tire joint and try to swap out those little bitty ones for some decent 31s,32s, and gotta get a few leaks to stop (looks like rear main, a little from the t-case, and seems like only residual from the supposed ford 9" rear axle cover). Just gotta sell this taurus that came with it to fund some of this stuff. its a decent start though, of course the rear window is missing the switch on the dash and the keys dont fit the tailgate switch. The tach is jumping and the fuel and temp gauges dont work. Just some little things to fix.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.