Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
36,625 Posts
I've heard it said, those who are easily bored... are most likely BORING! :goodfinge

Go take some of your meds and put on some long johns, scuba flippers and a football helmet... then run through town screaming like a wild banshee!

That oughta liven up your night! :goodfinge

·
Zombie Hunter
13,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
4xPepe` said:
I've heard it said, those who are easily bored... are most likely BORING! :goodfinge

Go take some of your meds and put on some long johns, scuba flippers and a football helmet... then run through town screaming like a wild banshee!

I guess the neighbors said something to my parents this morning. Our paper boy must be sick, the paper is usually in a bag hooked to our front door, so all i have to do is give the door a "reach around" and grab the paper.

Today it was at the end of the driveway. So at about 8:30 i walked to our driveway apron in my boxers.

And Pepe, you oughta know, i don't even run when i am healthy!

·
Lick my balls
13,029 Posts

·
Lick my balls
13,029 Posts

·
Zombie Hunter
13,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It jumped out of gear?

I haven't heard of a car past 90 "jumping out of gear" unless it's a stick.

Sway i thought you were against smoking pot?

·
Yup, I'm fullsize....
1,798 Posts
redwagon said:
dsotmoon said:
and then you did them with your banana? :popc1: :drinkbud
T M I
:stupid

4xPepe` said:
IGo take some of your meds and put on some long johns, scuba flippers and a football helmet... then run through town screaming like a wild banshee!

Yeah, then we can watch you on Cops and Wildest Police Videos and laugh our arses off

·
Yup, I'm fullsize....
1,798 Posts
Bronco Rob said:
I guess the neighbors said something to my parents this morning. Our paper boy must be sick, the paper is usually in a bag hooked to our front door, so all i have to do is give the door a "reach around" and grab the paper.

Today it was at the end of the driveway. So at about 8:30 i walked to our driveway apron in my boxers.

And Pepe, you oughta know, i don't even run when i am healthy!
At least you had boxers on and didn't really scare the neighbors!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts