Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
theres a bronco i went and checked out yesterday that seems very old but i dont kno wat year it is, the side mirrors r like fromthe 60s and 70s, but the body isnt, and the seat is just one bench seat across the front. the body is is superior condition but the engine is kinda effed up, just curious as to if anyone has any clue wat year this sounds like. thanx

·
Registered
106 Posts
Sounds almost like an ex-government model. Is is a stick or automatic? What color? Bronco's had the big two point mount mirrors until about 92, though some later base models still had them after that.

·
No avatar required
10,958 Posts
It may have been a Trailer Special, or the previous owner swapped the mirrors out. There was a few different mirror options, my first 79 had chrome mirrors that looked they belonged on a Maverick, but they were stock.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
its all black and stick, the body looks like an 80s and is very clean with no rust, but the inside is beat up and the whole one bench seat in the front no rear seat kinda throws me off, the mirrors r very small square chrome, they look like old chevy mirrors without the little arm

·
Retired
16,018 Posts
Here is what a 66/77 would look like... ( guy I saw on the trail)

Here is a 78/79 front end would look like... (mine)

or like this with round lights (mine)

Here is 80/86 (Gacknars)

Here is a 87/91... (mine)

Here ia 92/96... (Oscars)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.