Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my husband will be home tommorow! i have been so busy witht he bronco that i totally fogot how fast this day was coming.we still have work to do to her. something was not alligned right when we put the TC in her so we had to rip her apart and pretty much start again. i have been getting home at like 5 AM and going back down there around noon or so each day. when i got home last night (or this morning whichever way you look at it) i had a message on the PC from him with his flight information. IM SO EXCITED!!!!

and just to top everything off tommorow is a big day for someone else in my family. my baby girl Chevi turns 2! and her daddy will be here to wish her a happy birthday!

ok gotta get back to cleaning this just took me 5 minutes off schedule!

·
Registered
930 Posts
That friggin' rocks :twotu:
Congrats to ya.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Glad it's all coming together, good luck gettin the truck back together. And I'm sure I can speak for all of us: Welcome home to your man and happy birthday to your youngin from FSB. I'm sure he will appreciate what you have put into this for him.

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,914 Posts
Was the TC the problem where it was stallin' when put in gear? Glad ya'll got it figured out.

And congrats on your man coming home. :thumbup

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
37,147 Posts
:thumbup Thanks to the both of ya! :beer

·
Chicks dig my
1,423 Posts
what he said, congrats and welcome home trooper

·
Registered
6,177 Posts
Sounds awesome, but hey don't work yourself too hard, I'm sure he'll do that for you when he gets home :toothless

·
Ex Navy Nuke
5,420 Posts
That's good to hear. The best times in the service are when you come home after a deployment and see your family for the first time. I know how he feels and my wife knows how you feel. Have some quality time with the 3 of you then have grandma or grandpa watch the baby so mommy and daddy can have their quality alone time. Don't forget some pics of the Bronco.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
oh my god he will be here in less than 2 hours!!!!!!!! im so not ready for this! he was suppose to get here between 12 and 1 now its 9 and 10 holy moly bejoly! i wont have time to look the way i want to look. my shirts not dry yet. i dont have any other "want me" tops. my new pants arnt broken in yet. holy moly bejoly.

sorry i just needed to let alittle freak mode out so i could compose myself and finish getting ready.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Don't worry about a shirt just wear a tube top and some daisey dukes and he will have you before you can put chevi in her room.:chili: :chili: :chili: :chili:

·
Ex Navy Nuke
5,420 Posts
armywifey4life said:
i dont have any other "want me" tops.
We all know you didn't mean "want me" tops. You can say what you really mean. Doesn't matter though because you wont have it on long anyway. Welcome home.

·
Registered
930 Posts
Some of the BEST sex on the planet is "welcome home from deployment"-sex.

Ooooohhhhh yeeeeahhhhh :twotu: :hump

Have fun and you might want to wear some protective gear...like knee pads and a helmet :thumbup

·
Zombie Hunter
13,684 Posts
RLKBOB said:
We all know you didn't mean "want me" tops. You can say what you really mean. Doesn't matter though because you wont have it on long anyway. Welcome home.

Yea, i was thinking you could probably be dressed in a Hefty Garbage Bag and he wouldn't care.

Have Fun!

·
ex N00b
137 Posts
I am sure whatever you are wearing will be fine! :shocked

Go get 'em girly! and I will add on to what everyone else is saying, THANKS FOR YOUR SACRIFICES! You and your family are awesome!!

·
Registered
401 Posts
Wifey, any top you wear will be a "want me" top.

A very simple solution is a sun dress with nothing on underneath, it means easy access for you both.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts