Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heya Boys,

Sometime this week since I'm out of school and not doing anything, I've got some junkyards calling my name. And some cash burning a hole in my pocket.

Nothing like traipsing around a junkyard lookin' for treasures to cheer a girl up. w00t.

Anybody need anything or got something you want me to keep an eye out for? I've already got a list, funny how people come to me when they need something. What do I look like? Freakin' truck parts central? Oh why yes, yes I am. :toothless

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
A running 351W would be great

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dawg Bones said:
(A/C) dash trim...good shape, no wood grain.

A tan dash pad w/o cracks in it:brownbag

Hint, hint, hint
Dude, you know where it's at. :toothless Come and get it. ;)

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,456 Posts
Ahh, Baldwins, huh??
I took Scott (Dogonmutt) out there when he was in town.
It's hit and miss, but I'll give ya a hollar tommorow...

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Blaze said:
Ahh, Baldwins, huh??
I took Scott (Dogonmutt) out there when he was in town.
It's hit and miss, but I'll give ya a hollar tommorow...
Baldwins? Where is that? I'm going to Yarbroughs and Summervilles and this secret place full of MoPars. JT is going with me since he's off work. :chili:

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Yeah, we're going today. It's supposed to be nice today. You wanna go?

And the ones I'm going to aren't technically "in" Rockmart, I take 278 to 101 and head out that road for what seems like forever. They may be closer to Rome and Silver Creek.

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
I don't know now what we're doing. JT wants to go lookin' at trucks. I wanna go plunder around a junkyard. So I dunno. I'll holler at ya later Shane.

EDIT - we wound up going to Alsobrooks and I scored some Bronco horses! Finally! I hunted and found some of them bitches. w00t. Actually they were on a Bronco II and I found one each on 2 Broncos. I was like, who the hell takes just one emblem off something? I dunno. *shrug* Then I got some hood emblems off a '48 F1. Got it all for $20. :rockon

I guess I'm gonna go explore the ones in Rockmart on my own next week, JT said it's too far to go. *rolls eyes* I'll just go by myself!!

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,456 Posts
Lemme know I'll roll with ya...got a lil tied up today, but if I have advanced notice I'll tag along.
Did Alsobrooks have any mid fifies Ford or Merc stuffs??

·
Registered
206 Posts
I need the trim that goes around the radio and the ac controls for an 1987 bronco. Some one stole my radio and trim last night. It has to be the wood style type trim.
Thanks
Emilio

·
Registered
5,024 Posts
Mels, I wish we had pick and pulls around here....got one, Truck Dismantlers, but they won't let you wander around the yard

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Blaze said:
Lemme know I'll roll with ya...got a lil tied up today, but if I have advanced notice I'll tag along.
Did Alsobrooks have any mid fifies Ford or Merc stuffs??
Did you get my voicemail today? Wanna go next week? I got to thinking and going by myself isn't any fun. What good is it if you don't have good company to talk to while you're lookin? Besides, somebody might try to get me and carry me off...they'd probably bring me back by morning though. :toothless

Oh and I saw like a mid 50s F100 that was smashed. I didn't hang around to inspect it, it was heart breaking. Didn't see any cars either, he's mostly got trucks out there now. :shrug

Emilio said:
I need the trim that goes around the radio and the ac controls for an 1987 bronco.
I'll keep an eye out for you. :thumbup

GHOSTRIDER said:
Mels, I wish we had pick and pulls around here....got one, Truck Dismantlers, but they won't let you wander around the yard
If they don't let me walk, I don't go.

·
FJ80 Expedition Rig
1,461 Posts
What day next week mels? I might be able to sneak a few more parts into my dads garage before i ship out. and dont worry, I have a ride this time.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts