Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
No avatar required
10,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My daughter was granted a wish through the Sunshine Foundation, so we're headed to Orlando in less than two weeks. I think I'm more excited than the kids. 8 work days left!

Can anyone tell me what the child seat laws are? I know in PA it's 8yrs or 80lbs.

·
Charlie don't surf..
'92 Ford Bronco XLT
15,210 Posts
You mean the child seat laws in Florida?? I believe it's 7, I could be wrong though.

Ok, here's what you're looking for...

SEAT BELT/CHILD RESTRAINT LAWS:

All front seat occupants must buckle up, even if the vehicle is equipped with an air bag.

Effective October 1, 1997, all children under the age of 16 must use a seat belt while riding anywhere in the vehicle.

The driver is held responsible for passengers 15 years old or younger who are not buckled up.

Passengers 16 years or older can be individually fined if they are not buckled up.

Children through the age of 3 must be secured in a federally approved child-restraint seat.

Children ages 4 and 5 must be secured by either a federally approved child-restraint seat or a safety belt.

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
does your daughter have some kind of illness? im just wondering becuase we had a friend that got to meet toby keith through make a wish, didnt know if it was the same kind of deal. congrats on the trip, and you will enjoy it fully, i went there at age 11 and loved it, the adults on the trip i believe enjoyed it more than i did!

wes

·
No avatar required
10,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wes, my daughter has PDD, (Pervasive Developmental Disorder ) which is kind of like Autism, and some other problems due to prenatal drug and alcohol abuse by her birth mother.

I was there in 96 before we had kids, and had a blast. But then again I'm just a 31 year old kid.

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
oh ok, best of luck with the trip, and go have a blast!!!!

wes

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,997 Posts
hey, have fun. if you remember, take some pics and post them here. i've always wanted to go to disney and seeing some pics would be nice...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts